JK2 league (vote)

Z

Zey

I would just like peoples opinions on :

a) Would they want the league up asap?

b) wait until a patch with improvements are released?

If i knew how to create a proper poll i would ;)

Opinions people? :)

G

greendemon

I say, get the league running asap.

JK2 isn't that buggy.

The first season of any league will help to smooth out any rules and weed out the clans that aren't really that serious.

Come Season 2, a patch will probably be out if necessary, and the mechanics of the league will be sorted.

Have a trial run 1st, like they did with the RTCW League. That will also help the admins to sort the clans into the correct Divisions.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Z

Zey

good thinking batman ;)

Sounds good too me.

Say start off with 1 Team FFA league; 1 CTY/CTF league; and one Duel tourney.

TFFA 4vs4?
CTY/CTF 4vs4?
Duel oviously 1vs1

F

FragFodder

Nice one

I'd also recommend the first test season to only include maybe 8-10 clans in a 4/5 way league table with Semi-Finals and Finals for the top two from each group.

Keep it small just for the first season, it will help get things sorted and working right

FF

O

old.lcalan

i will

i would like to help in the league
and we can wrok out trails types of matchs and other stuff
one|krak3n will bak me up
i think it would be fair that ever clan gets a fair play so we wont do stronge clan vs stronge clan we will mix them up
we will have suitable times
type of games
5 vs 5 CTF
5 vs 5 CTY
1 vs 1 duel
mabey saber ctf

alan

O

old.Rafferty

As soon as possible I'd say. :] Plus if you need some help admins etc. my email is lea_mic@hotmail.com, far much free time u see. :]

O

old.lcalan

so

i agree
oki people lets get this league rock and rolling!!

F

FragFodder

Alan the ball is rolling m8 ;)

Give us a few weeks and we'll have some more details

FF

O

old.lcalan

can i help?

can i help plz ;)
makes me look big and important like FF :p

X

Xtro

always good to start the ball rolling ASAP - the BW tribes 2 league decided to wait for a supposedly incoming patch which took AGES to finally come and many clans just pissed off elsewhere to join existing leagues...

F

FragFodder

LMFAO @ Alan... I'm not important m8, just a gamer like you :p

Xtro... That's VERY true, as I say, things are in motion, and someone (me or Zey) will start a thread when we're ready to sign clans up, get match Admins etc..

In the mean time you can keep an eye on things and have your say here:

http://forums.barrysworld.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=189

Remember guys, JK2 is such a diverse game, we need peeps input as to how they want games configured. Force, Weapons, Limits etc.

FF

O

old.lcalan

i say

we should use ef rules
time limit 20 (all servers on jk2 are 20 min)
captuer limit 0 so play full time (use full on jk2 beacuse its a fast game)
look out for map errors like in voy2
ect ;)

F

FragFodder

Alan.. you nailed it m8 :)

We're using 20 min timelimits and yeah we're already looking into map bugs like the SkyWalk on Voy2. A m8 of mine, =RD=MiXeD, showed me a really sly bug in CTF_Yavin where you can wall walk upto an invisible platform in that center area. Things like this will be considered cheating.

Nip over to the Leagues forum for more info... link is up there somewhere :rolleyes:

FF

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom