JK2 Bookables

F

FragFodder

It's great news that we're getting bookables :) thx again BigFoot and the team

But..

When will we be able to make bookings? I've checked the diarys but I couldn't see one for JK2. I know it's in the pipeline but the race to get the first slots has started and we'd luv some method of booking ;)

Thx

FF

B

bigfoot

There was a bit of confusion between the 2 server blokies who are working on this, when i checked on Friday as to why they hadn't put them up it became clear that the original date (9th May) was being stuck to, mainly because the bulk of the remaining bookings on the STV:EF servers were for last night.

The bookables will be up probably on the 9th and thats when you will be able to make the bookings, for now though i would appreciate any suggestions for maps (specific to game type) which should feature on them that might not be on the public servers.

F

FragFodder

Kewl :) thanks again BigFoot :)

I dunno about anyone else but for the moment I'm happy with the default ones.

Have any custom maps been released yet? And more to the point are any of them any good... /me admits to not having played any customs yet :(

FF

O

old.SilverBaron

Well....

Pratically all the maps released have been duel maps, t i have played a couple of really nifty CTF/CTY maps.

Can't remember what they are called though :(

B

bigfoot

The diaries are now up and you should be able to make Bookings. Version should be 1.3 (or whatever the patch released yesterday was called), we'll be announcing them properly tomorrow once we are sure everything is working oke.

Z

Zey

Nice one Bigfoot

What about changes to server that the jk2 admins put forward about a month ago?

emial from Wolfeeh with all our ideas

when will they be done?

Would be a big help :)

F

FragFodder

FECKING WOOHOOOOOOOOOO

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FF

O

old.Kinneh

After playing on a BarrysBookable Jedi Knight 2 server, there seems to be a slight problem.

I booked the server with Disable Weapons "1"

As you connect to the server, it will list the server information. i.e Force powers: jedi Knight, map name etc. It also said "sabers only", all very pleasing.

Now i get into the game and can't understand why the weapons are still turned on, even though i tripple checked the server configuration before booking and the actual server thinks its "saber only".

Are the people who run the servers aware of this problem?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom