jimmythepost takes keep with 4 knights beside him

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
jimmythepost takes keep with 3 knights beside him

jimmythepsot of Knights Of The Round Table

Takes Caer Erasleight from the hibbies to day with only 4 knights with him they take out gaurds and then go to work on teh keep gates with swords shields teeth and nails in a great fasion.

they take out gaurds then go to work on second gates they nock them down after a good while then as tehy start to go to work on teh all mighty lord 4 more knights come to help lord is on 35% hp by this time the 4 extra knights come to help and are teh number to jsut over throw this all mighty lord they then take control of this keep and this keep take must have to go down in history as one of teh best takes off all time and to be taken by the smallest number of peeps

we honour

Jimmythepost:Knights Of The Round Table
Shirome:Cleric Knights Of The Round Table
Qiannian: Cleric Knights Of The Round Table
Parfit: Lv 42 Mincer Knights Of The Rund Table
Migbos:Necro Crusaders of Albion

thanx to these guys for taking out gaurds and gates and to take lord to very low hp and then the other 4 knights came in to help finish off this all mighty lord to help realm and claim this keep

to all involved I and all of Knights Of The Round Table /salute you :worthy:

tilde

One of Freddy's beloved
Well done Jimmy, the gods of Camelot will reward you sincerely for this!

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
did he xbow the lord? thats all we need to know. :wub:

nick

Fledgling Freddie
What guild did you say our m8 and yours jimmythepost was in?

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Well done. :) But isn't it "Knights 0f The Round Table"? ;) (Note the zero in place of the "O".)

jimmythepost

Loyal Freddie
such disrespect lol tut tut

Xplo said:
uff nearsight on an x-bow arms is harsh :<

was that the elf caster that 2 xbow armsman took down at amg
nearsigthed my arse he he

must being catching 2 xbow armsman in albion want you hibby/mids :cheers: doing to us he he

anyway have fun is that not the purpose off the game he he because i am having loads off fun

your mate and mine jimmythepost

Bellerophon

Fledgling Freddie
TeaSpoon said:
That a Prydwen guild :)

We're on Excal, Pry and Merlin (US).
And the zero instead of O was the only way it was allowed, iirc. :(

Edit: OMG! Jimmy even posts faster than me! /reroll arms. :eek7:

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
erm nice job but i hate to bust your bubble, i belive its been taken by 2 paladins once on pry, i believe it was Ilum and Cedrik, and on another occasion 2 mincers :m00:

Telamon

Fledgling Freddie
XeffoInfil said:
erm nice job but i hate to bust your bubble, i belive its been taken by 2 paladins once on pry, i believe it was Ilum and Cedrik, and on another occasion 2 mincers :m00:

That would not have been a Level 10 Keep now, would it?
Both cases I mean .. Jimmy raid & The Duo thing

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I bow down and ph34r j00r sk1llz, much respect to the honoured and a big slap to the lazy bums who didn't go defend their keep ;)

Gahlzor

Fledgling Freddie
if it was a L10 claimed keep it's a nice achievement. but if the keep was unclaimed or not upgraded it's really not much of an achievement. my druid and a NS knocked down 1st door on Bolg once when albs had it unclaimed. then another ns and a bard helped with door 2(wouldn't really been needed but made it faster). when door2 was down or very close to it Cyclodia added and we got the lord down to 70% easypeasy before another FG or 2 added and zerged the poor lord down.

Sohan_thc

Fledgling Freddie
Gahlzor said:
if it was a L10 claimed keep it's a nice achievement. but if the keep was unclaimed or not upgraded it's really not much of an achievement. my druid and a NS knocked down 1st door on Bolg once when albs had it unclaimed. then another ns and a bard helped with door 2(wouldn't really been needed but made it faster). when door2 was down or very close to it Cyclodia added and we got the lord down to 70% easypeasy before another FG or 2 added and zerged the poor lord down.

yeah you rock youre uber , you da man
Who's da man YOU! you are the man , super Fly for effah !!!
but who cares ? youre a hippie. :kissit:

Good work jimmy en de vier nichten :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom