Jimmy Carr - Sat 30 Oct 2010, 19:00

Laddey

FH is my second home
Hi all.

So ive been looking for tickets for this. Can only find dog shit tickets at the rear circle. Cant be assed sitting so far back.

Can anybody reccomend anywhere to get decent seats? We'll pay decent money for the good seats!!

Any sites? Tried ticketmaster. Also tried getmein but isnt that where somebody sells the tickets then they get sent to you, so you dont definatly know if you're going?

Thanks

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
get the xmas dvd for 14 quid or something ... save your cash and sit and watch with a nice beer of your choice

Laddey

FH is my second home
Aye but we want to go for something to eat around Manchester, few beers then go see Jimmy Carr. Basically make a night of it ;) last night out before christmas! Thanks for the input mate

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Tickets went on sale in spring, I got mine for his london dates then. If you buy now they will likely be unwanted tickets at inflated prices or touts

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
go to manchester get something to eat .. have a few beers then get a cab home and watch the dvd :)

simples

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
DVD's not out yet, and it's not the same as being at a live show.

Oh and laddey it doesn't really matter where you sit unless you are lucky enough to be in the first few rows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom