jim sucks

M

Moön

OMG Jim you said I was the only one! :(

Good to see you are all still about btw, today I look at a house and I'l be asking if they are in an NTL area :clap:

I could be back soon :D

J

JaYm0n

Good to see you are all still about btw, today I look at a house and I'l be asking if they are in an NTL area

lol NTL=bastards

M

Moön

Someone put in a higher offer than me and I wont stretch to it so I didnt get the house with cable :(

Still there's plenty more :D

J

JaYm0n

Oi Vuz!

I hear you're at Southampton University? how are you finding it?

What are your thoughts on the cube?

:)

M

Moön

Its a special place in the playground where only cool kids can hang out

J

JaYm0n

The Cube is the Southampon uni union's new nightclub, the place was a dive untill they put an extension on union and generally improved the appearence of the place.

Scary thing is when your at uni you tend to end up bumping into the people you meet online who decide to go to the uni.

So no doubt during a pissed up evening at the cube I'll bump into vuz and have one of those day ja voo moments thinking 'where have I seen him before etc'.

V

vuz

/me makes huge effort to rebecome lead admin
/me kicks nero in the nutts
/me rebecomes lead admin
/me sacks ]SK[

the cubes alright - the bars are good, the sofas rock, the actual dance floor... it sucks you can't see the dj is most positions and largely feels unfinished. biggest problem is shit music - too much cheese and they always ALWAYS fuck up the nights when they try to do something other than cheese. the normal saturday guy isn't too bad, can't believe their big xmas act was fucking nemone [expensive but shit :eek:] ..

J

JaYm0n

Yeh, took a millenium to build and tbh I don't think they've made a great job of it. Why 2 huge bars and such a small dance floor?

muppets! but I guess at least the union is'nt still stuck in the 60's

how you finding Greasy Gordans vuz? :p

T

TarX

you killed the league vuz 1! and j00 jesta u gay m0ng:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom