Jhoval the Hunter and my Spear :P

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Hi, I have just started showwing my face in Thid again, name is Jhoval, am a female Valk Hunter, and just wanna say LMFAO at the Inf that didnt get PA off on me, I saw him walk through me so I pulled out my spear and 3 hit kill him, hehe.

Gotta say, Hunter Spear spec is MEAN, killed a Mincer that was brave enough to try get me too, as soon as i came out of his stun, he may aswell of just given up hehe.

And to the Hibs and Albs last night, great fight, amazing to see so many people out and about in Thid. I stood my ground as long as I could in the Lord room with my spear. Armsman tried it and got pwned, poor half ogre, better luck next time.

See you all in there 2nite and good luck all!!!!!

Tinneth

One of Freddy's beloved
Hope Harmo gives u a nicer wb then i got m8, and hope to meet u to, :flame:

Tsabo said:
Hi, I have just started showwing my face in Thid again, name is Jhoval, am a female Valk Hunter, and just wanna say LMFAO at the Inf that didnt get PA off on me, I saw him walk through me so I pulled out my spear and 3 hit kill him, hehe.

Gotta say, Hunter Spear spec is MEAN, killed a Mincer that was brave enough to try get me too, as soon as i came out of his stun, he may aswell of just given up hehe.

And to the Hibs and Albs last night, great fight, amazing to see so many people out and about in Thid. I stood my ground as long as I could in the Lord room with my spear. Armsman tried it and got pwned, poor half ogre, better luck next time.

See you all in there 2nite and good luck all!!!!!

and your spec is? seeing as mostly spear is pretty weak unless specc'd HIGH and in Thid that means ditching stealth or not bothering with bow :eek7:

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
My Spec is...

24 Bow
13 Stealth
18 Spear
6 Beastcraft

And am fully SCed with +5 to each of those

This is my 2nd hunter I made for Thid, and I'm finding this spec brilliant.

Even if infs do go for me, i give them a damn good run for their money, if I jump and Inf, then im more likely to win too.

Helme

Resident Freddy
WB,

atm im also trying an hunter (my first) using this specc:

16Stealth(+5ofc)
15Spear(+5 here aswell)
21Bow(Guess what? +5)
12Beastcraft(NO +5 :eek: )

I get decent stealth so i can hide if it gets dangerous, VERY nice damage with spear.. i do about 130dmg unbuffed :eek7:, Bow is nice aswell.. 80-110dmg on normal arrows (unbuffed) bout 200-300 on critshot. Also get an level 19 doggie... i just love setting my dog on an caster to perma interupt them and then shoot 1-2 arrows to finish them off :D

Krom

Fledgling Freddie
crap spec IMO
you missing second pet, 100-150% spear base dam and and 6 stealth
24bow and even 21 is too much
my most likely spec is 19sp 19bow 18st 8bc
21bow 19spear 16st 7bc if you archer wannable

p.s. and btw: cap for +skill in not round +5 for 24lvl but 5.8, so +6skill give you small effect

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Krom said:
crap spec IMO
you missing second pet, 100-150% spear base dam and and 6 stealth
24bow and even 21 is too much
my most likely spec is 19sp 19bow 18st 8bc
21bow 19spear 16st 7bc if you archer wannable

p.s. and btw: cap for +skill in not round +5 for 24lvl but 5.8, so +6skill give you small effect

Well this is mt 2nd hunter, not my 1st, so I know wot im doing and how to play it, my pet is only used to disrupt and uncover stealthers that i see for a glimpse.

I hit with my bow for around 200 damage 350-400 with crit shot, and my spear hits for 150 with my anytime style.

Works well for me, next time you wanna critcism someones spec dont say its crap, makes you out like a total arsehole imo.

Krom

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo, I don't plan my spec for BBless/skillles enemys, damage that you writed you can do to an not-in-SC w/o spec af opponent
in melee my main enemy as hunter is infi, good infi, in SC armor, with BB, with dex/qui about ~180 /150 and insane evade vs. 2hander (even in BG1)
enemy like this is rare in Thid, honestly, but that my challenge
and spear <19+5 is not valid
I can agree with pet1 or pet2, but I don't like low stealth
p.s. this is my humble opinion ;)

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
Krom said:
crap spec IMO
Little bit harsh imo.

Hunters can be made to fit different situations and a 21 or 24 bow Hunter is so much fun in keep defence firing from the ck walls (or from somewhere else if you're a little bit wiser).

I've made 5 Hunters for Thidranki and my current one is 24 bow, 14 stealth, 13 spear and 13 BC. The bow damage is amazing and the stealth is enough to get me into arrow range (and ofc once I'm firing im visible so stealth is just to get into position for me). I rarely use the spear but I can help in group fights and the dog is nice for breaking bladeturn on casters and interrupting.

Every so often there are no infils around and then I can even run around without the danger of being one-shotted by PA.

Have no intention of fighting Infils in melee (with this spec). I mostly log her on when Albs are camping mpk or there is a keep defence/attack. Yes I am toast in melee but I planned it that way.

If I want to melee an Infil I log my Shadowblade on. ;)

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Krom said:
Tsabo, I don't plan my spec for BBless/skillles enemys...
When you plan your specs for bg1, something is terribly wrong...

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
I'm still gonna bolt yer ass into next week ;)

Good luck :)

my latest achievement was to kill 4 out of a fg of Albs while I stood behind them without a single one turning to attack me, lmao, they were too interested in looking at our Mids lovely looking CK :)

CK is Mids! NO one elses! We shall not yield! :p

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:
Good luck :)

my latest achievement was to kill 4 out of a fg of Albs while I stood behind them without a single one turning to attack me, lmao, they were too interested in looking at our Mids lovely looking CK :)

CK is Mids! NO one elses! We shall not yield! :p

That didnt last long :)

Gratz albs :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom