Jexa

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by SilverHood
if i saw krypt posting a thread with my name, I'd be scared too!

SilverHood

Muahahahahaha! :D

O

old.tRoG

*tRoG spams the spam thread, in attempt to look like he hates spam, but spamming while doing this. This is called spamming counter-spam, or, LaLMaNeSS.*

J

Jexa

silverhood = good
krypt = bad
no fonz = ... just wrong, plain wrong :(

M

mirieth

Originally posted by Jexa

mirieth = awesome
silverhood = good
krypt = bad
no fonz = ... just wrong, plain wrong :(

Awww :wub: you too!

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
Wtf happened to fonz?

He called someone gay over and over, then quit like a big ol' drama queen when Cadire privately asked him to stop. See the various now-closed threads below. :uhoh:

J

Jonaldo

t'was like hey maybe you should stop acting like a complete and utter prick and maybe say something useful so he went like "OMFG WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH NOWAY YOU OMFG HOMO GAY MOFO I'M DELETING AND MOVING VN COS THEY MORE OVERPOWERED!!!1".
Then he started posting about 3 minutes later as a guest so oh well nevermind eh?

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by Omniscieous
t'was like hey maybe you should stop acting like a complete and utter prick and maybe say something useful so he went like "OMFG WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH NOWAY YOU OMFG HOMO GAY MOFO I'M DELETING AND MOVING VN COS THEY MORE OVERPOWERED!!!1".
Then he started posting about 3 minutes later as a guest so oh well nevermind eh?

Doesn't sound like fonz... Oh wait. Yes it does.

S

Sharma

wish there was a "wtf" smiley but this will have to do ":eek7:"

J

Jexa

Originally posted by sharma
wish there was a "wtf" smiley but this will have to do ":eek7:"

I think that smiley sums up "wtf" pretty well :)

T

Teh Krypt

I = Good jexa! :(

Oh and.. cornell, when you delete your account it says "guest" he only posted once after he deleted fonz account.

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Teh Krypt
when you delete your account it says "guest" he only posted once after he deleted fonz account.

Yes on the first account, no on the second, he posted more than once. But to be honest, I don't really care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom