jewelery for SC sorc template

F

fl_gorre

finally starting a SC build for my sorc
but before continuing i was wondering if i was using the right jewelery to start from
added urls and questions to be solved under each item

Neck:
Name: df necklase
best necklase around no questions to ask about it duh!
Level: 0 Quality: 0
Bonus: 0
Effect 1: 10 Energy Resist
Effect 2: 10 Cold Resist
Effect 3: 19 Constitution
Effect 4: Empty
Utility: 52.7

Cloak:
Name: hooded blades cloak
SI drop
http://camelot.allakhazam.com/item.html?citem=5650
Effect 1: 21 Hits
Effect 2: 6 Body Resist
Effect 3: 8 Energy Resist
Effect 4: 8 Slash Resist
Utility: 49.2

Jewel:
Name: Jewel of the spirit abhorrent
tang drop soem futur patch orso right?
Effect 1: 7 Heat Resist
Effect 2: 7 Body Resist
Effect 3: 7 Matter Resist
Effect 4: 7 Energy Resist
Utility: 56.0

Belt:
Name: Runic Troll Hide Belt
ellyl drop
Effect 1: 6 Body Resist
Effect 2: 6 Thrust Resist
Effect 3: 27 Hits
Utility: 30.8

Right Ring:
Name: infernal black diamond ring Df ringie
Effect 1: 12 Strength
Effect 2: 12 Constitution
Effect 3: 10 Cold Resist
Utility: 36.0

Left Ring:
Name: sorc epic ring
Effect 1: 2 Body Magic
Effect 2: 2 Mind Magic
Effect 3: 2 Matter Magic
Effect 4: 9 Intelligence
Utility: 36.0

Right Wrist:
Name: Veiled Bracer of Eyes
http://camelot.allakhazam.com/item.html?citem=4110
from a quest http://camelot.allakhazam.com/quests.html?cquest=351
seems to be tradable tested it but its not noted for wich classes this bracer is rewarded
Effect 1: 15 Hits
Effect 2: 8 Spirit Resist
Effect 3: 8 Cold Resist
Effect 4: 8 Body Resist
Utility: 51.8

Left Wrist:
Name: bracer of health
http://camelot.allakhazam.com/item.html?citem=5845
from some quest but i got no idea if this item is obtainable as a sorc or tradable if not
Effect 1: 30 Hits
Effect 2: 6 Energy Resist
Effect 3: 6 Heat Resist
Effect 4: 8 Slash Resist
Utility: 47.5

utility on both rings is kinda low but nothing much better to find in teh game atm i presume

S

-Shaz-

The tang drop drops now btw, I just hate farming so I got all easy to get equipment :p

A

Apathy

I have one of the tangler gems and it is nice. Got 2 x 7% body just now though, which is changed in some future patch.

a.

S

skile

This jewel is atm very Rare. Puzzler's Globe, only 8 people in albion has it. I'm one of em :). Anyhow. It has stats: 51 hits and 12% heat i think.

If you compare imbuepoints to other gems/jewlery it might not beat it. But it's very different from normal stuff and could help balance a template. Selling it for 300g.

Msg Skile.

B

Belomar

I think the Gem of Spirit Abhorrent, which indeed drops off tanglers (I've found 4-5 so far) and has dual body resist entries, was fixed in the US with a read file fix, which means that we hopefully don't have to wait for the next patch for it to be changed here in Europe.

As for the Hooded Blades Cloak, good luck getting that one. It is a quest reward exclusively for tanks (paladins and armsmen confirmed, I don't know about mercenaries), and a caster will get the Hooded Magic Cloak (which is not better than the Cloak of Renitency and has a crap +power stat). I don't think any tank will want to part with his blades cloak, regardless of the price. :)

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by Belomar
I think the Gem of Spirit Abhorrent, which indeed drops off tanglers (I've found 4-5 so far) and has dual body resist entries, was fixed in the US with a read file fix, which means that we hopefully don't have to wait for the next patch for it to be changed here in Europe.

As for the Hooded Blades Cloak, good luck getting that one. It is a quest reward exclusively for tanks (paladins and armsmen confirmed, I don't know about mercenaries), and a caster will get the Hooded Magic Cloak (which is not better than the Cloak of Renitency and has a crap +power stat). I don't think any tank will want to part with his blades cloak, regardless of the price. :)

Indeed, I thought doing that quest would give me the opportunity to choose a cloak and I really wanted that Hooded Blades Cloak. However I couldn't choose and ended up with a real crappy one :(

Ah too bad, still using the cloak of renitency then :)

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by Belomar

We usually get the read files for bugs like this incorporated with the patches. Not sure why this one wasn't included with 1.57, but I too hope we don't have to wait too long....

As far as the Hooded Blades cloak goes, I'm pretty sure it's available to Mercs. Personally I'm not going to bother getting one as the energy resist is redundant to a Merc using the Avernal Necklace, Gem of Spirit Abhorrent and Rougish Bracer (27% total energy resist) and, having played around with my SC setup a bit, it's actually more difficult to cap everything using that than it was using the Cloak of Renitency.

Edit: So, if anyone who can't get a Hooded Blades Cloak wants one (and it's not class specific etc), I might be persuaded to do the quest and get one for them.... for a moderate fee - I am a Mercenary after all! ;)

F

fl_gorre

the cloack i can get np with my arms alt

but how about the bracers?

W

wyleia

Ditch the ring and pick up either malice ring (haha prince hunt...)
or Prismatic Opal (drops off named Chieftan near Red Lady in hibbie rvr dungeon.. grp of 2-4 can easily do him).

malice is 51hits 15 dex or smth like that
and prismatic opal is
12 dex 4% crush 24 hits

or EVEN better goto SI.. the unique stuff that is dropping there is better than prince drops :///////// off orange con mobs ffs ...
ahh wellll

veiled bracer is Tradable.. just casters cannot do the quest..

S

Spyf

Originally posted by fl_gorre
the cloack i can get np with my arms alt

but how about the bracers?

''Bracer of health'' quest is started outside ft.Gwyn and you get 2 bracers of your own choise.

''Veiled bracer of eyes'' hmm lure a tank to sell you one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom