Jewel / Gem new in ToA

T

Tesla Monkor

Apparantly we're getting new gem types in SC. Or jewels to put in your jewelslot - it's not particularly clear on this regard.

It increases the heals cast by a cleric by 10%
It increases the PIE cap by 10 points.

Since this is under NDA noone is denying or confirming this. But it makes one think. :)

S

Solid

so for example:

Would YOU give up the Beaded Resistign Stone (10% x 4 resist) for an extra 10 Pie?

Lol unless the bonuses are VERY good I dotn see it catching on, at least not for classes that require more than 1 skill, 3 stast and resists.

It could be ncie for casters in MP cloth who can cap everything without any jewelrry, but useless for classes liek assasins and Hybrids who need 3-5 skills and 4-5 stats capped.

T

Tesla Monkor

Oh, well. Too bad it's not a SC gem. =)

S

Sarnat

Solid, I think the healing effience only works if you are the healer. Ie. not if you are at the receiving end of the heal. Plus it goes to gem slot, not neck slot.

C

Cush

Originally posted by Solid
so for example:

Would YOU give up the Beaded Resistign Stone (10% x 4 resist) for an extra 10 Pie?

OFC i would give up any item for 10 pies!!

GIFV PIE!!

O

old.Tohtori

Have to agree with Cush, pie good.

When come back bring pie...gem.

Gem worth 10 pie? I say Pie worth 10 gem.

S

Solid

look at the tiem of posts, I was writin my reply at same time as Yussef, so didnt see the link, and couldnt be bothered to edit after posting :D

My post was written without ever seeign yusseffs link so neeeeeeeeeeh

Must agree tho, Pie good!

G

Graknak

hmm i wonder what other classes will get? +10% extra melee dmg? and casters? +10% extra magical dmg ? ><

A

Arnor

so for example:

Lol unless the bonuses are VERY good I dotn see it catching on, at least not for classes that require more than 1 skill, 3 stast and resists.

It could be ncie for casters in MP cloth who can cap everything without any jewelrry, but useless for classes liek assasins and Hybrids who need 3-5 skills and 4-5 stats capped.

I capped: 4stats, hits and 3 skills without the beaded neckie so yes, i'd gladly change my infernal diamond neckie for sumt like that

S

Solid

Where did I include zerkers in hard to cap classes Arnor?

You are neither a Hybrid nor an assasin.

Try cap a Shadowblade or Thane/Skald without using a necklace slot.

S

SoulFly Amarok

Holy o_o

That gem = uber.

I want to know, if it affects paladin heal chant :p

*drool* @ 50.6 heal :eek:

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by Cush
OFC i would give up any item for 10 pies!!

GIFV PIE!!
[Weebl]
Try pie, try!
[/Weebl]

S

Sharma

heh, id use that without a doubt, + 10% better heals and power relics + spread heal = Hi.

W

Whisperess

Where did I include zerkers in hard to cap classes Arnor?

You are neither a Hybrid nor an assasin.

Try cap a Shadowblade or Thane/Skald without using a necklace slot.
I'm capping my shadowblade 'without' a cloak, and using 99% leather - so yeah, if I got my hands on some part that can give perks I really like, I'd make a new template.

O

old.Ramas

so for example:

The issue is not the 10 PIE, the issue is the 10% healing bonus.

There are no items I would not drop for a 10% healing bonus.

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by Whisperess
I'm capping my shadowblade 'without' a cloak, and using 99% leather - so yeah, if I got my hands on some part that can give perks I really like, I'd make a new template.

would like to see that temp..and your char's too..imho it cant be done without being a gimp SB ( the temp ) or gimping ya stat/s/resists , but feel free to prove me wrong..

O

old.Ramas

Originally posted by Nairyk-Fwiah
:puke: ToA is over rated :|:rolleyes:

I suspect you right, because, quite frankly, no expansion could possibly be as good as the hype for ToA (much of it from actual beta testers).

However, that doesn't mean ToA is crap, or that ToA has anything at all to do with this drop which is from the new zone which arrives in 1.65 for everyone with SI. Not ToA.

S

Solid

Originally posted by Whisperess

Shouldnt tell blatant porky pies on forums imo, tut tut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom