Jessica Alba

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
she's turned in to a carbon copy of my fave lezza friend and former classmate?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
We men aren't shallow like you women folk and actually base our likes on personality not looks :eek:

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
also...what exactly am I supposed to like here? that she has kids? or a tat? or aviators? I mean, I'm a single guy: I'd like her if she was 10 days decomposed.

edit: lol, Toh beats me to it. a bit. *regrets 10 days decomposed comment*

Punishment

Resident Freddy
images

soze

I am a FH squatter
I have nothing against tattoos but that one does nothing for me it is a bit big and boring.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Don't like her anyway, so it makes no difference to me.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Two things:

Her aviators are a bit meh (Should be in black) and looking towards her boobs, the only thing I could think of was "Myy preeciioouusss"

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I would still do her 'till it fell off, so...

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Not a big fan of tattoos. Most don't bother me but they're a bit meh. As long as they're not on the tits. That would be gross.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Tattoo's were once the province of big fat ex-sailors and soldiers. The sooner they return to their preserve the better. Just hate them on a woman, not feminine, deeply unpleasant.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Tattoo's were once the province of big fat ex-sailors and soldiers. The sooner they return to their preserve the better. Just hate them on a woman, not feminine, deeply unpleasant.

Lot older then that :p

I think a tattoo fits a person if it fits a person. Generic chinese symbols meaning kungpow chicken do nothing. A an 8bit NES controller as a trampstamp, now there's something

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
See now that just gave me images of a Nes controller tattooed on a hot girls stomach with the wire trailing down...

Chilly

Balls of steel
Lot older then that :p

I think a tattoo fits a person if it fits a person. Generic chinese symbols meaning kungpow chicken do nothing. A an 8bit NES controller as a trampstamp, now there's something
Insert dick to play...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom