Jeni PowA

jenifer

Fledgling Freddie
yes after a very very long Egyptian summer and a few good friends nagging at me i have now officially decided to come back to Daoc and more importantly ... CAMLANN!!! :cheers:

i missed you all so no need for the 'she was gnoe ?? hmm' or 'who cares' remarks... well actually add em .. this thread wouldnt be the same without em!!! :worthy:

either way.......

IM BACK!!! :touch:

wohooo :clap:

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
welcome back :D, although, i left before you did and came back before you did :p, glad you be back though ;)

Bellona

Banned
*** No more warnings, no more latitude. Banned for good next time, so don't fucking push me - Jup.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
*** No more warnings, no more latitude. Banned for good next time, so don't fucking push me - Tild

Neo

Loyal Freddie
I dont even play Camlann any more, but im kinda drunk atm and feeling friendly :D
Welcome back <3 <3 <3 :worthy:

jenifer

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
welcome back (unless you play a whoreloc then DoM)

trust me i dont play warlocks... t'was the main reason i left the guild i wanted to be in ... ODINS :worthy:

miss em tbh but i betchya when i get in game my first death will be to a odins warlock... unless they moved on from that phase :fluffle:

either way i wanna give a special shout out to HORASON and DUTX :m00: ....

INCCCC!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

Neo

Loyal Freddie
25+ in all resists.

Horason hits you for 500
Horason hits you for 500
Horason hits you for 500
Horason hits you for 500
Horason hits you for 500
You died xD

lovely bloke that Horason (Hora = whore in swedish) :D

jenifer

Fledgling Freddie
serves u right for DoM-ing me :sex:
long live HORASON!

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Bellona said:
*** No more warnings, no more latitude. Banned for good next time, so don't fucking push me - Jup.

fight the power!

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
jenifer said:
yes after a very very long Egyptian summer and a few good friends nagging at me i have now officially decided to come back to Daoc and more importantly ... CAMLANN!!! :cheers:

i missed you all so no need for the 'she was gnoe ?? hmm' or 'who cares' remarks... well actually add em .. this thread wouldnt be the same without em!!! :worthy:

either way.......

egyptian summer eh...

Korgan

Banned
jenifer said:
yes after a very very long Egyptian summer and a few good friends nagging at me i have now officially decided to come back to Daoc and more importantly ... CAMLANN!!!

i missed you all so no need for the 'she was gnoe ?? hmm' or 'who cares' remarks... well actually add em .. this thread wouldnt be the same without em!!!

either way.......

You still have m... Ballad's quote in your sig. :wub:

How was your summer? :eek:

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Yeppy Kinkster said:
What did he say? :D

i said: welcome back if you are not a whoreloc and some other thing that expressed my feeling towards whorelocs

jenifer

Fledgling Freddie
lil puppies no longer satisfying u ?... :twak: :worthy:

jenifer said:
lil puppies no longer satisfying u ?... :twak: :worthy:

I know you wish u were born with a 3rd nipple, just so that i wud rub it.. but guess what?! YOU WEREN'T... GET OVER IT!

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeppy Kinkster said:
I know you wish u were born with a 3rd nipple, just so that i wud rub it.. but guess what?! YOU WEREN'T... GET OVER IT!
Do you want me to land him one? :D

jenifer

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:

thank you for your words of encouragement.. im over it now ... :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom