Japanese Server Open Beta!

Ning

Fledgling Freddie
play for free in Japonese! :clap:

We are very excited to announce that we are ready to enter the Open Beta stage in the launch of our Japanese language server. So that everyone can start this stage on an equal footing, we have wiped all characters, guilds, and houses from the server.

Right now, our intent is that these servers will be officially live in mid-January. At that time, we will NOT wipe the server, as a demonstration of appreciation for all of our open beta testers. We will announce the official date as soon as we know it for certain.

Would you like to be part of the Open Beta, and get a head start for yourself and your friends? Go here: http://jp.darkageofcamelot.com to sign up, and welcome to Dark Age of Camelot: Japan!

http://www.camelotherald.com/more/1850.shtml
http://www.darkageofcamelot.com/japan/

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
hmmm..... I doubt I would be able to find all the proper buttons in japanese :D they're even hard in german and french :p

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
unless all the luri's get turned into manga under age girlies, i cant see it taking off in japan...

unless the luri gets shagged by the zerker instead of just hitting it...

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Takhasis said:
unless all the luri's get turned into manga under age girlies, i cant see it taking off in japan...

and all the trolls can re-roll as sumo wrestlers :kissit: Belly-bounce ftw

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Takhasis said:

rofl..!! proberly true :< which is really disturbing :eek2:

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
With US influence and manga galore, I wonder how much influence US TV has on their images of certain chars:

Zerker

7ps.jpg

Thanes and Runemasters
community-106_5.gif

Wizzies and hib casters?
MerlinBalloon.GIF

Infiltrators, Shadowblades and Nightshades
virtua_fighter.JPG

The list goes on...

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
not all japanese people will be manga pr0n related ppl most will tho :p and i wish i could play an infiltrator as bubbles or summet (i used to watch powerpuff girls when i was young i was 15 or so at the time, disturbing eh?)

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Ardamel said:
wakarimasen Anjin-san!?

Lol!

Nope, he doesn't understand, Ardamel.. I thought I was the only one on these boards who spoke Japanese tbh :p

I got to give this a try...

and Whoodoo: "the entire Japanese alphabeth" is hard to define, but you can actually write anything you want with a mere 20-30ish characters, just like our own alphabeth. Each of these characters ("hiragana") represents a syllable, and hence all words can be written with these.

Ofc, you have all the _chinese_ characters, you have some 1000s of those ... :p but they are not strictly needed.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
All the game writing is in English, so far about half the people ive met are english speaking, theres a few koreans around obviously but they are k00l :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom