Jamiesmallicus rr11!

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
gratz elfie i stop killin u now even if i am in fg xD i mezz u from reflexes before 3 weeks xD but i drive my fg in other way :p so i guess that u recover from mezz that day and keep soloing :)

Elf Barun hmmm interesting target ^^ nerf my reflexes on elf's lurikeen's etc that have barun name :p

duact

Fledgling Freddie
grats u deserve it, but plz learn to not stick when it makes u fall off the bridge twice in 1 fight ;/

Isletha

Loyal Freddie
Big grats old friend you might just be able to beat my champ in a duel now :cheers:

Martok

Part of the furniture
Congratulations Old friend this is very good to see you still out there, hope i can get some good 1 v 1's with you again soon tbh!

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz jamie i remember u when u were just a baby elf in CF having fun soloing / grping always a friendly face and good player all the best from

Luinnerian / Minimeee/Luinn and so on ! old friends from prydwen

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
Grats cockboi... think its time for me to stop buffing you ;)

Keep up the good work jamies and one day Ill let you beat me in a duel... hang on thats what usually happens... ah well. :D

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Aye grats cockboi, instead of making a NS maybe you could concentrate on that long awaited gay pr0n movie!

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Penlid said:
Aye grats cockboi, instead of making a NS maybe you could concentrate on that long awaited gay pr0n movie!

with strap on?

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Grats m8, great champ and respect for putting up with the constant adds and gankers in HW when solo :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom