jamies

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
definately one of the best low rr stealthers i have ever fight alongside with Ioni.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
definately one of the best low rr stealthers i have ever fight alongside with Ioni.

ioni doesent like me :p purged my stun so 2 hand mezzed him and nuked him down :p

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
do you think that viper5 is still a must after the patch that all have remedy ?

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
do you think that viper5 is still a must after the patch that all have remedy ?

thats all i have :p mos 3 viper 5 :p dont only fight assasins. hunters scouts pallys viper 5 does most of the dmg vs a pally/ basicly anything that has high defense :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Who the fuck plays a paladin these days? They are probably the class that took the biggest hit with the slam and block nerfs

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Who the fuck plays a paladin these days? They are probably the class that took the biggest hit with the slam and block nerfs

i got owned by a 2h rr4 pally last night on nightshade - have no idea what happened at all his hp just wasnt going down got him to about 30-40% before he hit me then voila he was back to about 80% after he'd 2h smashed me down - only thing i saw him use was battler :eek:

Reignfire

One of Freddy's beloved
i got owned by a 2h rr4 pally last night on nightshade - have no idea what happened at all his hp just wasnt going down got him to about 30-40% before he hit me then voila he was back to about 80% after he'd 2h smashed me down - only thing i saw him use was battler :eek:

Guessing this would be Aissis (sp)?

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Guessing this would be Aissis (sp)?

Aissigheals or smth like that - absolutely tore me a new arsehole made me rethink attacking tanks, and then I attacked a rank 9 armsmen and my faith was restored :p

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH

Dunno why pallys would be useless,
I would go 34 slash 43 chants 24 parry and 50 shield for the 10 sec of block stun ;)

Everz

FH is my second home

25% heal bonus i'm assuming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom