FH is my second home
I have just emailed Mr. Jack Straw.

Who reckons i'll get a reply?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
prob just a copy/paste reply saying summit like "fo you chav loololool!" :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
well...tbh it depends what you said to him lol! I emailed my MP a few weeks ago about taking part in earth hour, got a personal reply by post the next morning, I was so impressed I phoned his office to thank him and say how much it meant to be acknowledged.

What were you after Mr Straw for?

Laddey

FH is my second home
well...tbh it depends what you said to him lol! I emailed my MP a few weeks ago about taking part in earth hour, got a personal reply by post the next morning, I was so impressed I phoned his office to thank him and say how much it meant to be acknowledged.

What were you after Mr Straw for?
It's quite personal and quite embarassing. Only Mr Straw can fix it, along with the queen. I hope to god he fixes it, if he has any sympathy, common sense and loads of other words i cant think of then he will certainly fix it.

It's basically gonna stop my mum from having a breakdown, suicidal maybe. God knows.

Come on Mr Straw, help my family.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
well in that case good bloody luck with it matey, and all the best to your mum (whole family actually) I hope for better times for you all xx

Laddey

FH is my second home
well in that case good bloody luck with it matey, and all the best to your mum (whole family actually) I hope for better times for you all xx
Thanks Ez!

We're a strong family, what's left of it. (3 of us lol) and we will shape up well when the shit hits the fan.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Good luck Laddey!

I'm not sure how it's only the Queen or Jack Straw can solve your issue. If you Venn diagram their official responsibilites and powers there's very little overlap!

You didn't steal one of her Corgis and get involved with Straw's wife in sexual roleplay with it did you??

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
If it's only something the queen or jack straw can help with, then it would have to be a pardon, or wiping out a criminal record?

Marc

FH is my second home
Mate, I take it things didnt go to well with your bro?

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
How did you email him?
Did you use writetothem.com?
If you did, then chances are good that you will get *A* reply. It might not be a personal one from Jack Straw himself but it might be. I emailed my MP a number of years ago about the RIP bill. She forwarded my email to Charles Clarke who was the MP steering the bill through Parliament. He wrote an individual, personal reply, answering my questions in point order.

Right now, every MP will do almost anything to appear good and will milk any chance for positive media attention.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Good luck Laddey. I hope you get a reply.

Laddey

FH is my second home
If it's only something the queen or jack straw can help with, then it would have to be a pardon, or wiping out a criminal record?

Mate, I take it things didnt go to well with your bro?
I just can't understand how evidence that is there, will not be presented in court to help an innocent mans case?

There is STONE COLD motherfucking evidence there. Signed statements, pictures, CCTV, everything but yet they don't fucking show it. Pisses me off.

So my brother goes to jail for something he clearly never done, due to the fact that they won't show statements, pictures and CCTV footage in a crown court case. Fucking joke i tell thee.

Not one of the witnesses could ID Jamie that he done it, NOT ONE!! Then all 4 got caught out to be incredible witnesses, they all lied through their teeth and its clear enough to get a stupid compensation claim. Absolute joke.

If Jamie done it, then fair enough i'd support him in jail but i wouldn't be going through the hassle of this. I swear to you all that he never done it, i mean it i swear i swear he did not do it. There is stone cold, undismisable evidence that he never done it but yet that fat prick won't allow it in court. An absolute joke. There is CCTV footage of the whole pissing inccident!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marc

FH is my second home
I just can't understand how evidence that is there, will not be presented in court to help an innocent mans case?

There is STONE COLD motherfucking evidence there. Signed statements, pictures, CCTV, everything but yet they don't fucking show it. Pisses me off.

So my brother goes to jail for something he clearly never done, due to the fact that they won't show statements, pictures and CCTV footage in a crown court case. Fucking joke i tell thee.

Not one of the witnesses could ID Jamie that he done it, NOT ONE!! Then all 4 got caught out to be incredible witnesses, they all lied through their teeth and its clear enough to get a stupid compensation claim. Absolute joke.

If Jamie done it, then fair enough i'd support him in jail but i wouldn't be going through the hassle of this. I swear to you all that he never done it, i mean it i swear i swear he did not do it. There is stone cold, undismisable evidence that he never done it but yet that fat prick won't allow it in court. An absolute joke. There is CCTV footage of the whole pissing inccident!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shit mate that sucks. You should try your local MP first though mate. They are always the ones to go to. Jack Straw wont even read your email, one of his aides will and just delete it.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Shit mate that sucks. You should try your local MP first though mate. They are always the ones to go to. Jack Straw wont even read your email, one of his aides will and just delete it.
Yeah i found my MP, Mark Hendrick. Sent him an email, a very formal email with my name, number and address.

My brother would do the time licking rizla. He said "it's on of them". I just can't sit by and let this happen when its clear he hasn't done it.

Even TWO, not one BUT TWO of the pissing jury members fell asleep during the trial. It was funny, but sorry it's not very professional. Absolute joke.

We've wrote a letter to the judge, and now we're giving him another on Tuesday including MORE motherfucking evidence.

This wanker said he never wore a belt, so i got into his facebook and found pictures, clear as a summer afternoon of him and his fat gut hanging out WITH A BELT ON!!

Oh man pisses me off. If Jamie done it then fair enough see you in a few years, do the crime do the time. But i swear to you guys he never done it. I promise you. None of you really know me IRL so i wouldn't have any problem telling you that he did do it, if he did, but he never. I swears.

Marc

FH is my second home
I believe you mate, you just gotta get onto your local MPs case. They are very accomodating to stuff like this and wont fuck you off like Jack Straw would.

Laddey

FH is my second home
I believe you mate, you just gotta get onto your local MPs case. They are very accomodating to stuff like this and wont fuck you off like Jack Straw would.
I'm on it. I'll turn his case into me. I'll be his case, on it in it whatever. This guy needs to sort it out its just wrong. Thanks for the advice man, appreciated.

Marc

FH is my second home
Saturday 24th April 2010, 11am-1pm at Larches & Savick Community Link, 26 Starrgate Drive, Larches, Preston

He has a "surgery" then, maybe worth a visit?

Laddey

FH is my second home
Saturday 24th April 2010, 11am-1pm at Larches & Savick Community Link, 26 Starrgate Drive, Larches, Preston

He has a "surgery" then, maybe worth a visit?
Holy shit, that's right round the corner from me. Mate, great find. Brilliant, love you man. Go with me in my pants.

Marc

FH is my second home
Holy shit, that's right round the corner from me. Mate, great find. Brilliant, love you man. Go with me in my pants.

Only problem is, its like 3 weeks away and you need to get on his case right now

Laddey

FH is my second home
Only problem is, its like 3 weeks away and you need to get on his case right now
Yeah, email sent. Will phone him Tuesday first thing.

I'll be on his case all the time, then he's gonna see me walk in on the 24th with a breifcase full of evidence. It's like an ounce of hope you've given me. It's gonna work. Spread more rep though

- English -

Resident Freddy
If your Mp is labour hes prolly gonna be out of a job soon, not sure it works quite like that, but if labour dont win the election, torie mp will take over?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
If your Mp is labour hes prolly gonna be out of a job soon, not sure it works quite like that, but if labour dont win the election, torie mp will take over?

seriously? that is your understanding of the political process in this country? Jesus wept.

laddey, I know you are emotional and everything but it sounds like you are talking about evidence you have found yourself. Now you should talk to your brothers solicitor about what is admissible as evidence and what is not, maybe also get in touch with the police officer that was investigating / arrested your brother.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Yeah, email sent. Will phone him Tuesday first thing.

I'll be on his case all the time, then he's gonna see me walk in on the 24th with a breifcase full of evidence. It's like an ounce of hope you've given me. It's gonna work. Spread more rep though
MP's don't like to get into long involved problems at their surgeries. If it's something that you can clearly get across in 10-15 minutes then fair enough. It may be more in your interest to make an appointment with your MP to discuss it in depth.

Just a word of advice. Try not to use any profanity or bad language, even if it seems justified. Remember that "they work for you". :)

Laddey

FH is my second home
seriously? that is your understanding of the political process in this country? Jesus wept.

laddey, I know you are emotional and everything but it sounds like you are talking about evidence you have found yourself. Now you should talk to your brothers solicitor about what is admissible as evidence and what is not, maybe also get in touch with the police officer that was investigating / arrested your brother.
I understand what you mean but...

The statement was signed and filed to the CPS for use in the court case. The lad who threw the glass didn't give evidence in court but yet he has said it was him. Also another statement from another witness who said it was Adam that threw the glass! But yet they can't use it.

The story is so in depth i'd be here for ages mate. I know what you mean but i swear this is what was planned to be used in court but not allowed because Adam didn't give evidence.

I know that may stop them from using it, but if it's the truth and theres so much evidence behind it, why shouldn't it be used to put the correct person, who deserves it, behind bars?

My brother has been a thug in the past, but he's been out of prison, clean out of crime for going on 3.5 years. He's got two kids, he had a job he was a rehabilitated citizen. He may have had an arguement in the local but who hasn't? It's so wrong.

They rehabilitated him in prison, and out of prison to become a civilised person, now he has they put him in jail for something he hasn't done! Remarkable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom