Jacinas sash

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
Want to do jacinas sash wondering if anyone would like to help, arti will b lottoed. please leave a note here if ur interested and il get back to u with date and time.

MaLk

Fledgling Freddie
Im interested in doing it with either my wiz or sorc... name a date :)

skorpio

Fledgling Freddie
Depending on time/day i will help with my theurgist or ice wizz

Xier

Fledgling Freddie
I'am up for it, I can be there whit my Cappy, and bb.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
give time, can come with cabby + bb + theurg's ^^

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
Ok ppl, tuesday 12th july at 7:30pm gmt, meet aerus haven. bg will be on pinkey. anyone is welcome to come regardless of class, the more ppl the more chance of us completing it. all drops from Cyrek will be lottoed, everyone is free to lotto apart from unplayed bb. arti will be lotttoed first. Hope lots of ppl turn up, feel free to post this in guild or ur alliance so we have lots of ppl turn up as we need 1-2 good grps to do it. thanx all and see u then, if ppl want and have the time afterwards we can do more arties while we have lots of ppl so if u need any other arties plz let me know :worthy: :clap:

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
have got ppl asking me if we can check Gov, malice, battler, stone of atlanis and flamedancer boots aswell if anyones interested? all arties will be lottoed regardless of class and should be a fun nite :)

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
thanx all look forward to seeing u all there, anybody who could bring a tank will be greatly appreciated and can still roll for the artie, if we have enough peeps it should be easy could just do with more tanks if poss

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
thankyou to all who came, sorry for not getting jacinas but will try again another time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom