Jacina's Sash

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
I'd like to get my hands on this artifact and I'm sure there are other people around who feel the same way. Supposedly it can be done with (say) 10 people and I've pulled the artifact mob out of his hiding place several times now. What remains is to actually kill him and deal with the adds one way or the other.

Firstly, I'd like to hear from anyone who has done this encounter succesfully for any tips. If enough people are interested perhaps a fixed group could be set up to farm the encounter enough times until everyone has what they want. I don't know the respawn timer but this will probably have to be on 10 separate evenings, otherwise the encounter seems to be always up.

Thoughts, suggestions?

H4rrM

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to get the belt for my shammy, am free allmost every evening so count me in if u gonna make a fixed farmgrp, or just to go get it a few times with random ppl if not enough ppl are interested

Zarteck

Fledgling Freddie
also interested and need the belt, can bring my shammy and warrior if you need

Kelan

Fledgling Freddie
Im in with my bd Kelan that extra 10% chance no pow use would certainly be nice to get.

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
Thorarin said:
I'd like to get my hands on this artifact and I'm sure there are other people around who feel the same way. Supposedly it can be done with (say) 10 people and I've pulled the artifact mob out of his hiding place several times now. What remains is to actually kill him and deal with the adds one way or the other.

Firstly, I'd like to hear from anyone who has done this encounter succesfully for any tips. If enough people are interested perhaps a fixed group could be set up to farm the encounter enough times until everyone has what they want. I don't know the respawn timer but this will probably have to be on 10 separate evenings, otherwise the encounter seems to be always up.

Thoughts, suggestions?

I'd gladly help you with bd or savage or sm if we can get me a SoM :)

vintervargen

Banned
since you dont have shrooms, let ungrouped skald/shammy wootever :) pull cyrek and his friends, and then pull cyrek off them with a tank (preferably one with IP :)), just make sure the puller still have agro when engaging cyrek..

vintervargen

Banned
Dalilama said:
just drag de mob to areus and let the guard handel the mob/add

afaik theres a chance artifact doesnt drop if a guard have damaged cyrek :/. even if players get agro and killing blow that is.

hes lvl 80 btw.

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
We pulled Cyrek's adds to Aerus once.
They wiped a shitload of guards there while we killed Cyrek :) Fortunately, guards insta-pop :)

lillagullan

Fledgling Freddie
savage or ml9 healer, need the ring of the heavens :p

i know how to do it, done it successfull some times, can tell in bg etc, not i have to eat :eek:

Denisée

Fledgling Freddie
At your service I guess. Need on healer,
but can bring aug healer, warrior, skald, shaman, sm, or savage to aid for the other times :) (could probally bring some other class too, but only those I see use of in pve)

Dalilama

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
afaik theres a chance artifact doesnt drop if a guard have damaged cyrek :/. even if players get agro and killing blow that is.

hes lvl 80 btw.

he do, fink guard can kill him down to 50% or so

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom