Jacina's Sash...

Henx

Fledgling Freddie
Any know if seers would be able to use this sash - or is it only midgard casters? It is on VoS only listet casters (midgard) but it seems like some of the other realms healing classes are able to use the sash.

Any have been able to activate it on thei seer??

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
I know it is usable for healers. :) Dunno about shaman, but prolly

Lueclin

Fledgling Freddie
you can activate it but the only thing you cant use on it is the mcl charge. that only works for casters

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
it's usable for shamans and healers but they get a small grp heal out of /use2 instead of a grp MCL. i'm not sure of this but i think this is changed in an upcoming patch so everyone get's the grp MCL charge.

Chap

Loyal Freddie
pjuppe said:
it's usable for shamans and healers but they get a small grp heal out of /use2 instead of a grp MCL. i'm not sure of this but i think this is changed in an upcoming patch so everyone get's the grp MCL charge.
correctomundo. Next patch all will be able to chose from either the grp mcl or the grp heal. :)

Henx

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks guys.... Just needed for IMOO kick ass temp for mi healer... Great.

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Chap said:
correctomundo. Next patch all will be able to chose from either the grp mcl or the grp heal. :)
What about thanes? Would rock to have it on the thane. :D

Anyone know of a similar item that thanes can use? :)

I know there's a cloak from PoC with powerdrain charges, but would be bad to replace the SoM I think. Thanes really have a power problem and needs some power love, so would be nice to find some items I could use that would fit this description. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom