Jacina's Sash - strategy?

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
What's the hib way of doing this arti ? I heard it can be done with 1fg easy but would still like to know before i organise the raids

Torvus

Fledgling Freddie
shroom up with 4-5 anis or 4 anis+pb is fine...Pull some cyclopses from outside of the cave, when aggro is clear move near the entrance but not inside. Cyrek should wonder from the inside to the entrance of the cave but not exit (as soon as you try to pull him from outside he warps to the inside). So now you should of set up near the entrance of the cave, ready to 'fake' pull Cyrek (by doing this you get all his adds to come..), when you've done this Cyrek should be ready to pull normally...so run a little inside the cave and shroom up (if hes still aggro to you though (running like a mad man) its best to wait untill he isn't so anis can shroom up to max).

Method afew friends and i use and it works like a charm, might seem a little unclear though :)

Oh, its always best to have a active healer there aswell...bard+druid

hope it helps!

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Think our setup was like:

Ani - Player 1
Ani - Player 1
Ani - Player 2
Ani - Player 3
Chanter - Player 4
Fop Druid (bb) Player 1
Druid (bb) Player 4
Bard - Player 5

So basically we did it with 5 people pretty easy as torv described, only dodgy thing is to manage to set up inside cave before the adds respawn.
You can shroom outside the cave it self as long as everyone is staying inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom