Jacina's Sash question

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
Been wondering why people say that you don't have to have high powerpool on druid if you have JS in template? Druid's version doesn't have the 30% group MCL, or does it?

There was a thread earlier where a fellow claimed that the MCL charge worked on his druid, even after DR... that's load of bollocks I suppose. I always thought that JS MCL charge worked on druids too, which is why I fitted it in my final template... can't see why it is sooo essential if it only has the group insta heal?

spook

Fledgling Freddie
the 10% arcane siphon is very nice for druids. A free Spread Heal or even rez might come in handy.

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Arcane siphon of course... JS is effectively +15% power pool (10% from siphon on average, and 5% embued power). However you do still want a decent power pool with sash (as it makes JS even more effective) i.e. 40%+ ,anyone saying otherwise is plain wrong. It is great when it procs on a rez and it happens alot more than you would think. I wouldnt use a template without it except in extreme circumstances.

EDIT: Druids,healers and clerics definetly do not get the grp mcl charge, but the heal charge can be handy in the odd situation.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
i havent used JS after patch... so no idea if it still has the mcl charge :p

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
Ah totally forgot the Arcane Siphon, thanks for reminding me :p

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Healers and Druids gets the MCL charge in 1.83 dont they? I am fairly sure this was discussed anyways

Girafmad

Fledgling Freddie
Jarahl said:
Healers and Druids gets the MCL charge in 1.83 dont they? I am fairly sure this was discussed anyways

no healers gets it, druids dot.. they never will

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Ahh right, healers gets it. Now that is fair...... uhmmmmm oO

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Healers didnt have it a few months ago and i havent seen anything in the patch notes to suggest this was changing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom