Jacina Sash

varge

Fledgling Freddie
I need encounter on my healer and i think quite some people need this as well. we *will* need 2 balanced fg, since the mob no longer leaves the canyon and adds pop quite fast. I think i can gather up one group from my guild, so that leaves open spots for one more. Shield tanks, light tanks and seers at most, but casters work good on cyclops as well if i am not wrong... join up so we can set a date and time for it!!!

Olvoair

Fledgling Freddie
i need on SM

can bring healer (aug / mend) or fop shammy as well

varge

Fledgling Freddie
not very sure about that, but judging from the number of adds, my guess is a SM would have a hard time. As did our 1+ fg yesterday, so i woould go the traditional way... one group with the named, and 1 with adds. should not be very hard like that.

Lothae

Fledgling Freddie
my bonie need it aswel ill be happy to join if i can on the day u pick :)

LOTHAE

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
I need only enc with my sm.. Add me in if possible .Current spec on my sm is summ. I can bring bb also

Xomer 6L0 Zerker
Ermela 3L4 sb
+ 5x50'lvl

Lomme

Fledgling Freddie
I could probably join with my SI sc'ed Warrior, although, I would like to be able to roll on it, for my inc SM.
(Can bring 45-46 bot too, if needed)

varge

Fledgling Freddie
ofc i will not claim any items, and every drop is on roll.
be aware that this encounter drops ring of heavens as well.
Also i see a lot of seers/caster joining up. plz do not be ashamed to ask your tank friends to come along. i think if we get a few shield and light tanks we are good to go. keep joining :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom