Jachina Sash - Input please

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Jacina Sash - Input please

As of this patch, I would like detailed advice and tactics for getting Cyrek killed...

Much thanks in advanced ! Ive helped 204725218 people, its about time I called in the favours and will attempt this week, so if you know me... I'd advise you to not log in on during the week !

Ive read TOA sages, and its abit out of date or incomplete... Ive seen some people achieve this by pulling with a Treb, is this still doable, and where to set treb up, where to target?

Anyone willing to lead a Cyrek raid - Ill get the people you need ! (someone ive helped), I would lend you milky for the night !

Thanks again for your time !

:m00:

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Forget the treb: wiz with GTAE pulls: even just a lvl20 wiz.

Dont have a note of the exact loc to target anymore: can be found easily enough with a suicide run into the valley ;)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Get a group of 2 pallies, 2 clerics and fill the rest with whatever to do damage....don't even need anythingelse here tbh, just as long as you have a group which wont die. You will also need 4 theurgists if you want a real smooth ride, in group or out, whatever you have room for...pwr regen and pwr font obviously essential to do it especially fast. They can be lvl 20 if you want, that is np. You will need a very competant cleric+mincer (this is best combo ive found).

First off, everyone binds at aerus haven :)

Mincer out of any group sets a treb up at.....ack...trying to remember the /loc. I know the tree, it's 10k something...10k 12k maybe? Face directly west....or maybe it was south. I can't remember but I know from the /loc you have to face exactly one of thopse directions...you'll soon see which one when you get there cause it's the one which aims at the rocks. /groundset 3200 or around that number with the treb will get the target. If you don't hit cyrek first time, keep reaiming treb and retrying, don't worry about hitting other mobs cause if you don't hit cyrek, they wont come through the rocks :D

Once cyrek is hit, the minstrel will be zerged by cyclops coming through the rock. When this happens, wait 10seconds then the out of group cleric resses him, fully buffs him and heals him etc...then groups with him.

Then you wait 1 maybe 1 1/2 minutes for cyrek to come around the corner. When he stops running about...the main aggro group (which WILL die but it's okay) hits one of the cyclops linked to him...DO NOT HIT CYREK OR IT WILL FAIL. After this, the cleric from the cleric+mincer duo smite cyrek which will pull him away from his linked mobs...

You then carefully lure him back to town where if you do this bit wrong, you will get no drop and no credit. The main group all wipeout, release and rebuff at the djinn near aerus haven.

You keep cyrek in combat and kite him in circles south of aerus haven. If just one guard hits him, that's it, he will not drop. Eventually his guards will catch up with him. the main group then aggro these guards again and take them into the center of the haven where the guards will need some help in killing them. You must be 100% sure they are dead...sometimes they do not come but most the time they will after a while.

After this, kill cyrek very quickly with 4 thergs and the main group. Cyrek shouldn't have been hit before this point by anyone but the mincer+cleric.

Hope this makes sense but I'm very tired atm...if you need more of an explaination or a hand doing it, pm me in game m8. Pulled it off twice now very easily and yes there are quicker methods but as we all know, quick isn't always as reliable as slow and steady :D

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Heh. Yes you can mess around with treb pulls, out of group folks and kiting him, but its really not that difficult without all that messing around.

Couple of good paladins, clerics & theurgs can handle Cyrek and the expected 6-7 adds from GTAE pulling him.

The long descriptions make it sound FAR more difficult than it really is :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
take 2fg with paladins, pbt, heals and power fonts and just go in the front door.

A lot more fun too ;) (unless someone else is trying the treb tactic whilst yer in there of course)

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
omg you guys make this harder than it is ..
1 pally + 1 guarder for him (if pally dies group dies)
2+ theurgs
2 clerics with fop
1-2 ice wizz's or other dam dealer..

gtaoe pull cyrek...

kill add's 1 by 1 with theurg pet assist spam... dont let pally die ..

kill cyrek last ..

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
can you pm me ingame, amaru, as i want to bascially kidnap you when your free so you can lead me a jacina sash raid, ill supply the people :)

hopefully talk ingame

GrymulvWilk

Fledgling Freddie
you will luv to exp it hehehehe sorry got break out after 20 hours chain pulling red cyclops in group of 3 and making lvl 2.....
but there are always Skotos if you like die a lot.

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Amaru-Synergy said:
can you pm me ingame, amaru, as i want to bascially kidnap you when your free so you can lead me a jacina sash raid, ill supply the people :)

hopefully talk ingame

this was suppose to be a PM lol opps

Night

Fledgling Freddie
I just activated this arti, and your words dont encourage me ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom