j/k

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Women's Lib International Conference:

The first speaker, a lady from Wales, stood and said,

"During last Year's conference, we spoke about being more assertive with our husbands. Well, after the conference, I went home and told my husband, Tevor, that I would no longer cook for him and that he would have to do it himself. After the first day, I saw nothing. The second day, I saw nothing, but on the third day, I saw that he had cooked a wonderful roast lamb."
(The crowd cheered).

The second speaker from Russia, stood up and said,

"After last year's conference, I went home and told my husband, Ivan, that I would no longer do his laundry and that he would have to do it himself. The first day, I saw nothing. After the second day, I saw nothing, but on The third day, I saw that he had done not only his own washing, but mine as well.

(The crowd again cheered).

The third speaker, from Newcastle, stood up and said,

"Afta last yee-ah's confyrence, aah went herm and telt that lazy basstad of mine, Geordie, that I was nae longa pickin up his beer cans, cookin his bait and washin his kecks and that he was gonna haff to de them hisell.

(The crowd went wild with cheering and clapping that lasted for five long minutes).

She continued....................................... "Afta the foist day, I nevah saw nowt. Afta the second day I nevah saw nowt, but afta the thord day, I could see a little bit out of me left eye."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom