Werewolf iZombiiiies part 3. Same shh, different price.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So time to signup once more for a zombie survival experience.

Going to be a bit different this time, with basic rules applying(no meta, blah di blah).

Changes to previous;

No set deadlines, instead people work on a 24h real time cycle. You can go out any time(with all thee dangers) and you can come back any time. Options are limited ofcourse, can't vote while scavenging and you're always in danger of a baddy finding you. Lot more freedom in PM actions.

Voting will happen based on majority still, but it will fluxuate depending on people and will work as a "we don't want him in here" basis. So if someone gets voted out, they simply lose their safehouse, but might still win(unlikely though).

Will take away some locations that were pointless, might add a few new.

Defense of homebase will be more prominent, bandit raids might happen, zombies might break through. So scavenging and fortifying will be a "good thing". Adding food&water needs, but also making it more easy to find stuff.

NPCs will be put in.

New gear, for example body armor against bullets.

You start off as regular folk and even the prime zomboid will have to find his powers and have scavenge risks.

Fair play modifier; in other words i'll intervene with the random number generator if it churns out punishment excessively to one person(hey Raven ;)). Doesn't make bad luck any less likely though.

Might have some more stuff going in and it'll take me a while to set it up, but as per usual, sign below and i'll coordinate with TdC so we don't have two games running at the same time.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ofcourse taking opinions and ideas in consideration ;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The ability to follow people in secret (with chances of being spotted) though you would have to tell your group that you are going "somewhere" and ofc someone else might go somewhere and see that you didn't go where you said you would go.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Why the f00k not.

/vote Ch3tan

/ask mabs to shoot him

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Possible to play having missed previous ones?

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Alright count me in then. Should I read the other thread?

Nate

FH is my second home
yeah i'll do this! ch3t is always going to die when i play :D

DIE Ch3t! DIEE!!!!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
itcheh
Poag
Raven
Mabs
Ch3tan
Scouse
Calaen
Cerb
Nate

Nice. Though i'm going to be cluster-PM-f*cked, need a new system for this :D

Oh yeah, now i know, i can kick and invite folk into conversations so based on their location we can have them in different discussions in PM. Then a personal PM for solo runs and it's set.

Signing isn't done yet as the game isn't done yet, but good crew none the less.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That's a full 10 then. Tenten. Tingtong. Well i say "full", it's not really full at any point.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Just need to get the map complete and i can do loot/encounter tables on the fly. Will try and get this going later today.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Sorry guys, having a bit of trouble with getting this started. New attempt today....so i'll call you, maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom