Ive now got a guild

O

old.Kiarra

Well, I have now formed my own guild which basically contains just lil ol me !!

The guild is called <Independant> and contains my alts so please msg me if you see me online and need anything :whip:

Please note that I am still an independant crafter !! But this way I can now be seen on the Herald pages :D

I guess I can now join an alliance, but who would like my services ?

I hope to be able to level up Kiarra a bit now, so that I can do some RvR... Its gonna take an age as Ki is only level 13 still

Shall be in crafting in Cammy tonight (20th) See you there ;)

O

old.Second

dont spoil her fun by telling her of her spelling errors:p

O

old.Second

no poles either hehe.

hmm only hb up this early?:p

L

lamus Yuatja

omg, you guys are so mean!
Good luck with the guild Kiarra!
:clap:

O

old.Kiarra

Doh!

I checked for both forms on the web. Some peeps use Independant and others use Independent.

But Doh! Indpendent is correct. Damm I cant help being blonde ! I just know about weapons !! :D

Maybe I should do it again, but I dont want to waste the money it cost me ! I need every gold, silver and copper for getting those last 50 points.

F

Flimgoblin

Donations for the 'fix Kiarra's guildname' fund? :)

is it not just a single gold coin to redo a guild? (or have you bought an emblem already?)

No worries on the mis-spelling... it's a very commonly mis-spelt word... (myself I use www.dictionary.com to double check things... although I think it may use some american spellings (has both color and colour in it).

I'd be more worried about getting all your characters back in the new guild... although I suppose if you control everyone in your guild then it's a bit easier :)

I have enough problems getting people's alt's ranks sorted nevermind if I were to change the entire guildname :)

O

old.FIN

I LUV kiarra =)

And FUND her!!!

WE need The BEST weap maker here asap!!!!

that means but your little gold's together and give to Kiarra, i will Continue it, what i know still aboy 40 Plats needed, i will help on that 1 at least 20% rest albs can do the rest? or u use your cash on rent and food in RL?

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Originally posted by old.Kiarra

I guess I can now join an alliance, but who would like my services ?

Well if you wish to join Fellowship (one of Albion's bigger alliances) you could make a posting here or contact someone in my guild or a GM of one of the guilds in Fellowship (allied guilds can be found on chronicles). Then it would be discussed at the next alliance meeting.

K

Kagato.

Congratulations Kiarra, glad to see you finally found a way to be independant (or independent) and still be in a guild.

Shouldn't worry about the name, it adds character lol

Goodluck for the future.

R

Rei-Ki

aye, congratulations on ya guildy - nice to see ya still aiming for the top aswell. i thought it was tuff hittin 50 but crafting.......

top level crafters deserve all the credit and help they get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom