I'VE LOST MY VIRGINITY!!111 !! ffs.

S

scooby-doo

banned for three days for swearing isnt losing ya virginity m8.its merely a misdemeanor.if that ban was akin to sex ya better get off with mo mowlam.

L

legendario

Originally posted by scooby-doo
its merely a misdemeanor

I dont like rap music.

ANd i pwned him with my words ffs.

S

scooby-doo

and those words were.......................................

i bet you feel your in the same league as eminem now eh m8.

R

Rubber Bullets

Hmm if we're not careful we could get a bad name.

Eh Lester? Anything you want to confess?

s

PS Look who else I found.

L

~Lazarus~

dont know why you are boasting.

ANYONE can get banned for swearing (even 9 year olds)

What you really want to get banned for is being too good

:p

L

Lester

Originally posted by schadenfreude
Hmm if we're not careful we could get a bad name.

Eh Lester? Anything you want to confess?

s

PS Look who else I found.

Mmmm, i found this today when I was "outing" Leggie. I was as surprised as anyone coz i haven't played anywhere but bw since subs - but then the penny dropped! My son Dan the Man has been getting a bit leet lately and over the last week i have found him on c.s. whenever my back is turned. I recall him saying that "C.S. was broke, as it just stopped" and now i see why.
He stalks nago and tremor relentlessly and often hear him shouting "COME WITH ME!!!!" from upstairs and have to chuck him off.

Oh well, i need to keep him off ff servers methinks

R

Rubber Bullets

Ahh the old 'my kids did it' excuse.

Did you use that one to get off the shoplifting charge as well Les? :D

s

T

throdgrain

Theres no pudding for you two tonight :/

(;) )

L

Lester

mmmm "schadenfreude" now it's beginning to make sense :p

I had a word with the young gentleman tonight and although i didnt shout he was really upset. "This is the worst day of my life" he said " I got my dad banned from c.s." After I explained it was only for a week and he would still be able to play with trem and nag he went to bed a bit happier.

So if you see Dan The Man please be kind to him (especially if he's on your side :) )

T

Trem

Ahahahahaha, it may not be him though. Come on Charly own up or should I call you sidekick:p

For the record I love Charly.

I

isuck

at one stage i had 3 wonid's banned from those lousy servers. i mean, whose stupid idea was it to have ff=on on all their servers?

p.s. can we have ff=on on all our servers? i'll be good, urm, probably, initially, not. so gwan, gwan, gwan, gwan, gwan, gwan, gwan (repeat until ted dies (sick joke))

Why does Michael Barrymore not have any ashtrays in his house?

Cause he flicks his fags into the pool.

p.p.s you're all gay !

p.p.p.s pld charly :)

p.p.p.p.s im a dick

M

Mophead

BY servers themselves are bollocks as far as I'm concerened - I play em but I always curse the fuckers - cant get a chokeless game :(

O

old.D0LLySh33p

isuck you only get banned for hitting on everyone :p

Trems, you are such a manslut. You ain't getting no dinner when you get home tonight!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom