Religion I've finally found some people who are even more likely to go to Hell than me

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Apologies to readers of http://freethoughtblogs.com/rodda who will have seen this already, but I thought it was absolutely brilliant!

get-attachment.aspx_.jpeg

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The link to This Week in Christian Nationalism is a link to the pic.

BTW - blasphemy is the duty of all non-believers :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
BTW - blasphemy is the duty of all non-believers :)

Actually used to be of all believers too, and everyone of a different religion was a pagan. DAmn christians, stole everything, but what can you expect from a lot with an anarchist as a lead-figure ;)

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Wow, that picture is almost as old as the interwebz! Still funny though =P

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Wow, that picture is almost as old as the interwebz! Still funny though =P

Are we still doing this? Really? It's nearly 2012 and pretty much every original thought has been had, song has been written and joke has been told. Just like the Earth's precious natural resources, we are dangerously close to running out of stupid crap to post on forums and the like. We might already have moved beyond "Peak Lulz" and be heading down the the inexorable slope towards the end of humour on this planet.

It is our duty as citizens of the Internet to fight against this decline using the one tool at our disposal; recycling! If everyone could be more like me and re-use just one funny picture each day, we could Save The Internet! So join with me brothers and sisters and let us flood these tubes with lolcats, rickrolls and goatse! Clean off your old failblog pics, your demotivational posters and of course your DailyWTF failed mail-merges! Let us celebrate the history of this great Internet and, at the same time, protect its future.

All we need to do is survive until scientists can come up with renewable sources of jokes and we can all see they've made a great start with the Republican Party and Wayne Rooney.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Did anyone see those websites about some spinning meat or lemons?

As for the pic of JC doing YMCA... fecking awesome :D

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Someone should tell the blog owner that the Spice Girls have split up :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
the chap in the middle should speak to the fella on the right

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom