I've been playing for about 3 months...

O

old.D-Stroya

And already I'm thinking of packing it in. why? because GOA are being absolute PRATS! In the time it's taking to translate the 1.48 patch, the US is now on to 1.5c!!! Why not just keep the UK servers in line with the US servers???? and then add translation for the foreign servers??
And another thing, why are there about 15 US servers, all English, when there's only 2 english servers in the whole of europe???? I want to be able to have lots of different characters to try, in all three realms. instead, i can have 8 characters in total, in 2 of the 3 realms at a time. More servers needed please!!
Someone, please, just shift the english version off to USA control!! I'll suffer monster lag, but at least i'll have plenty of servers to chose from, and a constantly up to date version!!

K

Khalen

1. It ain't a fair policy to update just 1 server to the newest update before all the others (people will shift to 1 server and will get crouded for the players who are already on it and then people can't login and go complaining again, vicious circle effect)
2. Why there is only 2 english servers I don't know but our servers don't get so crouded (yet, and I love that). But indeed one extra UK server would be nice.
3. Ever thought of America being one huge country with a lot of english speaking people? (Sure there are spanish, portugese, french etc. players on it but all able to speak english) We in Europe have a lot of people who like to have a game they can understand fully without knowing english for example.

But as I have mentioned I vote for another english server as well..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom