WOW Its time....

bainteor

Banned
Come Thidranki and we'll see how you fare without all your nice Realm Abilities :).

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Just do what most other ns's do :p get 10% spell pierce, some spell damage / high MoM / viper 5 ???? /laugh at people

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
then you'll need 7 other to help ya, Alb stealth zergs are a fotm and probably will be for months to come.

Hahaha yeah i just found 3 rr11 scout 1 r12 3 r110 grouped together :p A rr12 hunter used ip zephyr/ps then had to call his rr11 sb mates lol the fuck :D

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
why do people never listen :p

In the old days i would of raged and zerged back :D I just play for fun these days, had some coold fights also :D Still abit rusty with the swapping :D RR10 skald that used everything + sb add both pwnd :D Nightshade is still OP lol

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
In the old days i would of raged and zerged back :D I just play for fun these days, had some coold fights also :D Still abit rusty with the swapping :D RR10 skald that used everything + sb add both pwnd :D Nightshade is still OP lol

whats your NS called? i shall issue free hugs if i see you

bainteor

Banned
Must be hard running with a bonedancer or cabalist in thid... :p

Hardly ever played my Bonedancer to be honest as I've only got ~5,500 kills on it. Played Eldritch, Healer, Warden and Cabalist through 50,000+ kills so it wasn't all easymode =).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom