It's time to point the finger of blame !!!

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Righto , every other thread seems to be radar this and radar that atm, I have done some testing myself.....

Went for a wander around Emain at different times of day/nite and on many occasions I got ganked...

Which brought me to the following conclusion :

You must all be using Radar !!

I also think some mobs may be using it as well although further testing is needed in this field !!!

Teiten

Fledgling Freddie
evzy said:
Righto , every other thread seems to be radar this and radar that atm, I have done some testing myself.....

Went for a wander around Emain at different times of day/nite and on many occasions I got ganked...

I also think some mobs may be using it as well although further testing is needed in this field !!!

its wallhack and maphack m8.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
its evzy, everyone can find you because your such a gimp :p

probably plus your running along using /y

elbeek

Part of the furniture
evzy said:

ROFL
:cheers:

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I was radared when standing at MMG, how the fuck did that full group find me? I was behind the door and everything!! :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
whats green and smells of pork?

Kermits middle finger

censi

Can't get enough of FH
just going on the assumption that the spread of confirmed radar application downloaders is evenly distributed accross all servers. Then theres around 100 players on exaclibur that have downloaded radar. say 30 a server, because 10 peeps prolly couldnt figure it out or installed wrong or whatever.

out of the 30 a server at least 10 of those will be fairly active.

That kind of makes sense to me with what i see going on. There definelty players out there using it. As a percent of the community that use it, its a very very small preportion but its enough so that if you RVR more than a few hours a day you will expereince first hand people using it on you.

I would say I know about 3-4 players on each realm that use it. Some of these I seen for myself and its pretty obvious.

People have to start using fraps to show these fookers up.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Brynn said:
its evzy, everyone can find you because your such a gimp :p

probably plus your running along using /y

You told me /y was a insta DD aoe effect that scared any stealthers outta stealth mode... usually they seem to appear behind me for some reason... hope they sort it out on 1.69..

Righto I am going to run some further tests now not using /y ......

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Jaem- said:
I thought this post was rather funny when it popped up ;P

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showpost.php?p=267686&postcount=54

I think this just proves my theory that some mobs have radar as well... I mean look how dark his cloak is , there is no way that oversized goat could have seen him without radar !!

More tests to be run tonight i fear on mobs... I will get to the bottom of this mark my words....

p,s can anyone currently using radar pop their names down on this thread for me cos erm..... i just want to know if it works o.k as someone said it doesnt actually exist?*

*hahaha that should lure them into a false sense of security and i can report them then to GOA !!! muahahahaha !!!

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Latest test results...

Rolled a level 20 infil...

Stealthed into middle of gobo house... unstealthed... they all turned to where i was stood and ganked me ....yet prior to unstealthing they all were looking the other way...

Proof I think you will find that Pygmy Goblins have Radar - how else could they not see me stealthed yet as soon as I unstealthed they were on to me.
I am off to call in a napalm strike on gobo house now !!!! doity radar users !!
:flame:

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Latest test results....
Camlann PvP server.....

Everyone seemed to make a beeline for me little /lvl 20 mins and gank him even when quite blatantly I was grey to them..

Therefore proving quite easily that everyone on Camlann is a radar user..

Your honour I rest my case !!

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Ok eeeeevzy now go to Dartmoor server, make an infil and go to pygmys and see if the problem is apparant on all servers too

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Brynn its worse than first feared ... I have now checked 5 servers ... and on every last one of em pygmy's have radar... the must have got a job lot of em..

[TB] Benedictine

Fledgling Freddie
I have a sneaking suspicion that the Brits foiled German bomber raids in WWII by using..... radar!

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
[TB] Benedictine said:
I have a sneaking suspicion that the Brits foiled German bomber raids in WWII by using..... radar!

But this would mean........they had..... Time Travel !!!
OMG it goes higher than I thought !!!

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
But that means...
~dah dah dah type music~
they are in league with the Gobo's....

That explains why I saw some dude with goggles and a funny scarf hiding behind the grassy knoll down by Gobo House - he must have been buying the secret plans for Radar from the Gobo's...

I don't think I am going to be able to stem the flow anymore...its gotten too big too quick... soon there will be radar in the playgrounds of the world !!!

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Eevzy so does that mean that every incident in time can be related to the gobbos?

So the thing that killed off the dinasours was led by radar, which was purchased from the gobbos??!

As my girlfriend seems to know where i am at all times, does that mean she has a radar, which means she purchased it from the gobbos, and likes DAOC - woo hoo im in there, oh no she will be seeing this oh no im in trouble now.

However does the radar just show the location or what exactly is going on at all times?

Now eevzy this is your mission should you choose to accept it, is to find out the extent of the radar ability

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
All I know so far is...

Dinosaurs got zerged by Gobo's after non payment for the radar..hence extinction..

JFK...grassy knoll... Americans had radar..JFK didnt pay... Gobo sniper...say no more....

Amelia Earhart...stole radar plans... went flying... Gobo's sold her a dodgy one.. never seen again..

Richie from the Manic Street Preachers...tried to get radar on the cheap and haggled...never seen again...

Bin Laden...bought radar...never seen again..

Sadam bought one 2nd hand...found in a hole....

This shit goes far and wide Brynn....I am beginning to feel like Donald Sutherland in that Bodysnatchers filum...everyone is against me..I am the only person left without radar !!

~cue music~
~Nowhere to run to baby , nowhere to hide~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom