Its Snowing!!! Look Out Ur Window Its Snowing

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
it is :)

this si wow related aswell :twak: will there be seasons etc in wow? and will snow settle? what about events like snowball fights etc? have blizzard said anything about the game in that way? and also will the game b based on the same time thing as daoc where one real life hour was 1 day in daoc? :)

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
afaik there were snowballs in the x-mas event, dont think there are seasons and i've never seen rain myself, they may have added it after us ob tho

Ormorof

FH is my second home
im not 100% sure on this but WoW time seems to reflect RL time, at least when i was playing US beta it was always day time during evening and night time in the morning :p

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Evoknox said:
WoW gametime isnt related to RL time
Wrong.

It's on a 24 hour clock, which closely match the timezone the server is in. Was a minor outrage on the US forums about this a while ago.

As for seasons and weather effects, it's on their list to do (atleast the weather effects confirmed by Caydiem I think it was recently), but with very low priority.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
hehe well aslong as there's no "night spawn" quests (ie making you wait for about 12 hours :D ) then i dont really see why its such a big deal :p

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Ormorof said:
hehe well aslong as there's no "night spawn" quests (ie making you wait for about 12 hours :D ) then i dont really see why its such a big deal :p
People playing from oversees forced to always play during night time on their prime time, etc. I always liked the sunsets/sunrises in daoc and FFXI - it's a shame I'd have to be up at a certain time of RL day to witness it in a game :(

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Weird to have an actual real life 24h daycycle. Most games compress it so that a day ingame is a couple hours in real life.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
hehe guess all the actions will b in real time, which is cool, coz in daoc it took like 1 in game minute for the horse to gallop once etc.

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
It's... a bit windy outside :(

http://svt.se/svt/jsp/Crosslink.jsp?d=22620&a=313571 (in swedish)

Image for the rest of you:
varning380.jpg

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Storms in sweden with hurricane warnings o_O Was just out walking for a bit and almost got blown off my feet a couple times.

Pinp

Banned
Very windy in England, not quite windy enough for hurricanes though!

Wyleia

Fledgling Freddie
They gave us snowballs for christmas on the US Servers, so you could have snowball fights. Just nite/day as the previous posters stated, no seasons. It is cute that you leave little tracks in the snow as you walk around in it though :)

Cyfr

Banned
Sorry that they died, but I had no idea they were going to.
I wasnt making a joke out of them personaly but out of the wind, the majority of funny jokes play upon other people, it's not my fault they are dead...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom