It's Patch Day!!

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
Hi There
We have taken the servers offline to start patching to 1.74/1.75.

I don't currently have an estimated uptime however as soon as we find something out we'll let you know. My guess (and it's purely a guess) is sometime late this afternoon.

- English -

Resident Freddy
Is this the patch with the instances the US have? Or do the EU already have them? :)

They are really good/ fun

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
instances came with catacombs... but this patch you get to choose between open (for casters and archers) and the task instances we have now (tunnels, for tanks and melee classes)

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
As per usual with regular patches, the next time you log in the patcher will do a file check and patch you to 1.75.

As far as instances go, you will have the choice when you go to the Taskmaster if you want long tunnels (casters and archers) or closer in (melee)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
popa said:
atm no donwload

Popa... Just wait until the end of the afternoon please just as he said. No reason to start hammering the patch server now.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
The patch server will be up sometime before the actual game servers so that you can download the patch in advance. There is no definite ETA for this yet. Remember that you can download the New Towns and Tutorial pack separately from the official site already.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i read the patch notes but could not find anything in relation to.

"There are new quests, new character customisations possible - in particular, you will be able to change the mood of your characte"

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Bahumat said:

"There are new quests, new character customisations possible - in particular, you will be able to change the mood of your characte"

Would be nice if the height of the character would be customisable :)

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:

Somewhere in notes it mentions new faces for some races (all males though as far as I could see) and additional tattoos for Celts of both sexes)

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Great i can't wait finally something that will make the game more interesting... although i play camlann so it dosnt affect us alot :p

Javai said:
Somewhere in notes it mentions new faces for some races (all males though as far as I could see) and additional tattoos for Celts of both sexes)

I must admitt that would be pretty cool, although when i play celts i dont tend to have the tattos and i also dont use the new cata graphics

But keep the good work up GOA

soze

I am a FH squatter
- English - said:
whats the towns and tunnel things do? :D

The Tutorial & New Towns graphics pack enables you to install a tutorial that introduces the first gameplay features to beginning players. It also includes new graphics for most of the towns, except the capital cities.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
soze said:
The Tutorial & New Towns graphics pack enables you to install a tutorial that introduces the first gameplay features to beginning players. It also includes new graphics for most of the towns, except the capital cities.

If you have allready downloaded it witch most have do you get the new graphics straight away?

And also do you have to be running Catacombs graphics to get the new graphics?

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Gotrag said:
If you have allready downloaded it witch most have do you get the new graphics straight away?

And also do you have to be running Catacombs graphics to get the new graphics?
You'll see the new graphics as soon as the servers are up and running again and yes, you must install it to your Catacombs client, it won't work in the other clients.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Will the problems with the login servers we have encountered the past week be fixed with this patch also? Any word on this problem would be nice :)

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
cemi0 said:
Will the problems with the login servers we have encountered the past week be fixed with this patch also? Any word on this problem would be nice :)

Requiel has already answered that in the thread about Log-in server issues.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Bahumat said:

ok pilling more emphasis on "change the mood of your character"

can anyone provide more info?

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
You'll see the new graphics as soon as the servers are up and running again and yes, you must install it to your Catacombs client, it won't work in the other clients.

I have installed it to my Catacombs client but if i dont run with the new catacombs graphics the more realistic graphics will i get a change in towns etc?

Bahumat said:
ok pilling more emphasis on "change the mood of your character"

can anyone provide more info?

Probally talking about facial expression more than anything.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
in newer games you can do hhings like /mood happy and your char walks about smiling etc

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Just done patching Catacombs Client on three computers, and patching ToA Client on two computers. Now to (finally) do some chores around the house before it falls apart.. Yay for server downtime! ;)

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
in newer games you can do hhings like /mood happy and your char walks about smiling etc

well it might be something like that to compete with the newer games although since you play camlann i dont think you will be using /smile alot :p

mc_freezer

Fledgling Freddie
inc ! :p
inc0fx.jpg

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Javai said:
Requiel has already answered that in the thread about Log-in server issues.

GoA should still post it on their website. They cant expect people to browser through thousands of whine threads about difference things to find 1 piece of information.

Runardigi

Loyal Freddie
i did my patch, but now i get client version mismatch

the client is out of date,

Someone else who got the same message??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom