Its official hib only realm with skill

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
hero rr5 free ability

Tactics Active 600 Free at RR5 Increases groups ability to block/parry/evade by 10% for 30 second

only hibs get to use tactics

mythic shaft albion again :(

Qaewin

One of Freddy's beloved
Warrior with shield equipped covers up and takes 90% less damage for all attacks for 45 seconds. Can only move at reduced speed (speed buffs have no effect) and cannot attack. Using a style will break testudo form. Active 900. Free at rr5.

And both are way ahead of snapshot :(

I would choose the warrior one over the hero one.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Qaewin said:
Warrior with shield equipped covers up and takes 90% less damage for all attacks for 45 seconds. Can only move at reduced speed (speed buffs have no effect) and cannot attack. Using a style will break testudo form. Active 900. Free at rr5.

And both are way ahead of snapshot :(

I would choose the warrior one over the hero one.

Think he was referring more to the name...

hibs can use tictacs! hurrah!

vintervargen

Banned
Freppe said:
mister old and not even funny. Its like nova who did it as i recall it or frs. come with smth new for once eh mr bigshot!

2 of 3 found it funny. i still find it funny. i bet alot of ppl still find it funny. so why dont you shut the hell up for once?

unless your only posting on this forum to annoy people, which in that case you are very good at.

Shneddi

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
2 of 3 found it funny. i still find it funny. i bet alot of ppl still find it funny. so why dont you shut the hell up for once?

unless your only posting on this forum to annoy people, which in that case you are very good at.

if u find that funny in any way.,... dear me... you are one sad bastard

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:

haha wtf have i done to u? cept kickin u from stealthzerg cus YOU annoy ppl? :)

edit: oh cus i banned ya from stealthzerg, oh yes, i remember.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
i have an idea lets make every class exactly the same.
Albion has advantages over the other realms, in NF numbers will win it for you, like they do with keeps now, if you ever bother to take any.

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Shneddi said:
if u find that funny in any way.,... dear me... you are one sad bastard
omg, I don't have the same sense of humor as u, now I surely must be one sad bastard :mad:

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:
omg, I don't have the same sense of humor as u, now I surely must be one sad bastard :mad:

It wasnt funny the first time, and its still not funny. I bet its a year old now!

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Raven said:
i have an idea lets make every class exactly the same.
Albion has advantages over the other realms, in NF numbers will win it for you, like they do with keeps now, if you ever bother to take any.

Nerf Albion

Drummer

Fledgling Freddie
Freppe said:
Cause you ppl weren't/arn't BW/FH addicted!

I am but u can't expect me to remember every single thing random poster #112 posted one year ago.

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Drummer said:
I am but u can't expect me to remember every single thing random poster #112 posted one year ago.

Its been in about 10-15 threads already. So dno how you could of missed it. :p

Rusival

Fledgling Freddie
well it was fun and if it can be in 20 threads more then maybe it will become a traditional thing!

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
i r forum warrior and i found it funny and i only seen it once before :<

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Freppe said:
It wasnt funny the first time, and its still not funny. I bet its a year old now!
Freppe said:
Cause you ppl weren't/arn't BW/FH addicted!
Hmm, so your point is that you are a moron if you don't know all the jokes etc. that have been on FH/BW ??
Think YOU are the sad bastard if you do really :rolleyes:
And old joke is still good if you haven't heard it, but I guess that's too complicated for you.

Krane

Fledgling Freddie
Being funny and being a joke is a big difference.

I personally find herbal more like a joke usually than funny. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom