It's oddly quiet so:

S

SFXman

Beavis & Butthead as in like two spammers around here or the actual ones?
Actual ones... well... what do you mean? They don't make the show anymore or something? What a great discussion topic, hehe... ehehe.... he... hee...... woo look I am Beavis!
Spammer ones? We just got a new patch so nobody is bothering to post... too busy with exploring the depths of Darkness Falls.

I don't like Beavis and Butthead, the series at least... the music video bits are so boring, but the cartoon parts are actually quite amusing at times... movies were superb :D

B

Brinx

They used to show it constantly on MTV, then UK Channel 4 then nothing. I'm relegated to crappy DivX's until they rise again on some obscure channel.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Yeah.. hehe... hmm.. yeah... hehe *pulls T-shirt over his head and starts moshing*

B

Brinx

Originally posted by [Cerebus]
MTV2 shows it every Friday don't they?

Bah! I had that on my Telewest package until a few months ago then they decided to remove it.

P

- Pathfinder -

They probably got waylaid and maimed unto death by some appreciaters of decent television :p

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I think they are waiting for someone to bump them.

B

baphomet

They went to the same place Ren & Stimpy went to.

S

SilverHood

hmm... dunno really.. never liked them.

but, I'm gonna start a thread about Duo's...

B

Belsameth

huh huhuhuhuh huhuh huhuhhuh

I think they still air it here.
strange really, I used to be crazy about them, but they somehow just faded from sight.....
kinda like Southpark...

O

old.job

They went because people finally realised they were crap.

Ren and Stimpy went because the original creator was forced out , and the show was taken over by frekin cretins, who wanted to make it more commercial (shite) so it died :(

C

Cadire

Beavis and Butthead?

Weren't they those twots that sniggered all the time? Sort of downmarket Laurel and Hardy?

It's oddly quiet so:

Patch day is almost here... so I guess we'll be be swamped by a deluge of politeness and witty repartee then.

T

Tasans

Patch day is almost here... so I guess we'll be be swamped by a deluge of politeness and witty repartee then.

"FFS GOA its been already like 5 secs since you patched and i cant connect to the patch server, what crappy service you have nerf etc osv"
Now i can say i've been the first to something.

T

Tenko

Originally posted by Tasans
"FFS GOA its been already like 5 secs since you patched and i cant connect to the patch server, what crappy service you have nerf etc osv"

Dont really count does it?

What with the fact the patch aint released yet :p

T

Tasans

Thats completly irrelevant, and when the patch comes of course i will say i predicted the threads, so i have psychic powhars!

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by Tasans

doesn't seem all that different from 90% of the threads that polute these forums..
tho most don't specifically target the patches...exept to complain that GOA patches so "slow"

S

Sharma

I still watch em, got the movie on my hardisk and 4 of their videos, am i disturbed?

T

Tasans

Originally posted by Belsameth
doesn't seem all that different from 90% of the threads that polute these forums..
tho most don't specifically target the patches...exept to complain that GOA patches so "slow"
I blend well with the crowd...
[dark place]
<Shakes head evilly>
<rubs hands together>
<cruel laugh>
[end of scene]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom