Its not my fault im fat

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
ok, did anyone watch this docu last night? its the first time ive ever heard of that condition and it did inform quite a bit. but one thing i dont get is why do they feel they need to all the unhealthy foods? the docu told everything except why they only choose unheatlhy foods. or did i miss that exact bit? if they know they can never feel full and they will eat shit loads then why not eat stuff that is gonna be healthy? the girl in america didnt object to fruits and salad. i dont remember any of the people stating that they dont like salad, yet they never ate it once.

anyone shed some light on this? is it also a known thing with this condition that you can only eat highly saturated and greasy foods?

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I didnt watch the program but I have heard of this guy in America that had to eat lots of highly saturated and greasy food else he would get very sick and die.

So he ate loads of Junk food. He wasn't fat though.

OblongChicken

Fledgling Freddie
Didn't see the docu and don't know the answers to your question, but from what i've heard only something like 2000 people suffer from that illness, so the rest of the fat people are just fat because they eat too much and don't get enough exercise. I have very little sympathy for fat people, they are a legitimate target for brutal, suicide-inducing piss takery.

But i'm not fatist; one of my best mates is fat.

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
i guess they only ate fatty foods because they have what they want and think tastes best, i think salad has no taste and would have a pizza over it any day of the week i guess its just the same.

Sar

Part of the furniture
Prada-Willi syndrome.

And I wondered why they only ate fatty & greasy foods.

Taste I suppose.

Cask

Fledgling Freddie
I think I've got that condition because I feel hungry all the time. The difference is that I can't afford much junk food and I'm too busy to eat all day anyway. I buy massive bags of muesli and eat that in between meals because it only costs about £1 for 1kg. I want to know where they get all their money from and how they can sit around all day eating.

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
I'd hate to be the cleaner of your bathroom cask

Lawnmower

Fledgling Freddie
muesli? wtf? u mean like a cereal. get a life , eat some pizza :wanker: anyhow fat people have no excuse, they should be imprisoned and put on show :p btw moleman u fool get xbox live. :drink:

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
A very strange programme, it has something to do with their brain not working in the right way, telling them they are starving all the time, and because of this they have a very slow motablism rate. But what got me was the fact that they had other brain problems aswell, there brains don't seem to match their age.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Lawnmower said:
muesli? wtf? u mean like a cereal. get a life , eat some pizza :wanker: anyhow fat people have no excuse, they should be imprisoned and put on show :p btw moleman u fool get xbox live. :drink:

Where as you should have the living shit kicked out of you infront of a cheering crowd. We should all then get the opportunity to piss in your fucking stupid face and laugh.

Sorry if that seems harsh. But it is entirely fair. ****

babs

Can't get enough of FH
Only the coolest people quote themselves in their sigs.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Lawnmower said:

I find Muesli probably one of the most delicious cereals to eat in the morning, compared to most of the crap Kellogs churn out, Muesli wins hands down, especially alpen. ;)

leggy

Probably Scottish
Lawnmower said:
where as you should see a therapist about that little fantasy of people "pissing in my mouth" and also f*ck the hell off. btw if you tell me where u live i will come down there and floor u you fat prick.

I live in Dundee. PM me as to my exact address and I will happy to recieve this flooring you mention.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Lawnmower said:
where as you should see a therapist about that little fantasy of people "pissing in my mouth" and also f*ck the hell off. btw if you tell me where u live i will come down there and floor u you fat prick.

Did you really just threaten someone on a forum?

Thats not very tough now is it?

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Lawnmower said:
btw moleman u fool get xbox live. :drink:

What a suprise!!! He is friends with Hansmoleman, another of our more intellectually challenged members! :rolleyes:

N.B. This is me posting my opinion and not necessarily the views of the staff.

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Jupitus said:
What a suprise!!! He is friends with Hansmoleman, another of our more intellectually challenged members! :rolleyes:

N.B. This is me posting my opinion and not necessarily the views of the staff.
just because i post on camlann boards doesnt make me stupid, tbh you shouldnt be a mod you just swear at people and ban them occasionally claiming you actively mod the place when in reality its a post a month saying less spam

these are my opinions and may or may not be false

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Lawnmower said:
btw if you tell me where u live i will come down there and floor u you fat prick.

Uhoh leggy, you're in trouble now!

pcg79

One of Freddy's beloved
Hansmoleman said:
just because i post on camlann boards doesnt make me stupid, tbh you shouldnt be a mod you just swear at people and ban them occasionally claiming you actively mod the place when in reality its a post a month saying less spam

these are my opinions and may or may not be false
moderation doesnt mean doing something EVERY DAY, only when its needed- maybe only a month if thats all is needed.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I'm guessing this pair of spastics play DAOC then.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
leggy said:
I live in Dundee.

do not mess with this man!! even other Scots avoid that place when they can help it!! or was that Glesgea?

*pride in my scots half*

Disorderly And Drunk

Fledgling Freddie
Ahem, yes well back on topic...

I saw the docu last night too. It was very interesting, but i found it hard to identify with their problem. It's hard to imagine how it would feel to need to eat litterally 24/7. The problem was that the hypothalmis (The control centre of the brain) wasn't telling them that they were full. So basicly 15 minutes after a meal they would feel like they haven't eaten in days.

I imagine that they eat fatty foods because of both the taste and the feeling of being full which salads and the like might not provide.

I know that i won't be quick to think that all overweight people are that way because they are lazy.

Nos

Fledgling Freddie
Surely they should wear some sort of time-release muzzle?

leggy

Probably Scottish
Nos for win.

On a serious note. Was there no mention of natural or artificial appetite suppresants?

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
surely they could just recreate the chemical that tells them they are full and administer it in another way? I didn't watch the program but it sounds rather interesting, and quite sad all at the same time. I read about a little kid who had it and his mum has to stop him eating or he would just eat until he died. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom