WTF? Its not a default, its something new......no its a default

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I hate it when i have to click a link and read along for atleast two lines before knowing i don't give a f*ck about this topic :p

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You only don't give a fuck because it's beyond your comprehension.

Hopefully the new BRICS bank will sort them out a loan on reasonable terms. It'll be nice to have an alternative to the so-called "World Bank" and IMF up and running.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
public opinion swinging against the government, quick ! invade the Falklands, thatll distract the populace...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Can't wait for them to go bust.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
public opinion swinging against the government, quick ! invade the Falklands, thatll distract the populace...

Given the publicity shenanigans they did during the FIFA WC, it would not surprise me. The country is in financial meltdown. Shame really nice people, at least the ones I've met playing rugby and here in Dubai.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Kirchner is a terrible, terrible, politician though, all low cunning and no fucking brains. I'd say Argentina deserves better but they voted the silly cow in. And the clock has been ticking on this particular issue for over a decade.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Maybe Argentina would get a bit more help if they stopped being massive dicks to everyone?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Fuck'em. let them sink then maybe we wouldn't have to listen to that wanker Kirchner every time the painters are in.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Well her term ends in a few mo ths and she cant tun again so either we will see a moderate diplomatic type or a full blown nutjob depending on how bad it gets

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Possibly the stupidest thing you've said.

More stupid than first posting someone's thread by telling them you don't give a fuck?

I know. Maybe try this? If you don't give a fuck, why not fuck off out of the thread and leave it to people who are interested.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
More stupid than first posting someone's thread by telling them you don't give a fuck?

Missed the point of the comment completely then, well done. Don't worry folks, won't be posting more so carry on.

Poag

m00?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I'm going there in November. I plan to wear a Union Flag t-shirt.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm going there in November. I plan to wear a Union Flag t-shirt.

lol :)

I wouldn't bother tho. I identify with any particular country and I'd hate to get stabbed by another human just because they think I give a fuck about blighty ;)

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
lol :)

I wouldn't bother tho. I identify with any particular country and I'd hate to get stabbed by another human just because they think I give a fuck about blighty ;)

He's going to Argentina, not the East End of Glasgow :)

DaGaffer

When I was there a few years ago, there were Malvinas Anniversary flags all over the place, especially down in the south, but no-one gave me any shit for being English, in fact I didn't meet anyone in Argentina I didn't like. *edit* ...except Israelis.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
ah, Israelis, the universally hated traveller. were they loud, smelly and dreadlocky?

edit: actually, the person I most hated on my travels was a woman from Austria, and the coolest traveller I ever met was a dude from Croatia. Man, he was awesome. His -also traveller- gf was a mind bogglingly hot French girl. She single handedly trebeled the income of the bar she worked in, I kid you not.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I know I shouldn't but I'm crying.

DaGaffer

ah, Israelis, the universally hated traveller. were they loud, smelly and dreadlocky?

edit: actually, the person I most hated on my travels was a woman from Austria, and the coolest traveller I ever met was a dude from Croatia. Man, he was awesome. His -also traveller- gf was a mind bogglingly hot French girl. She single handedly trebeled the income of the bar she worked in, I kid you not.

Funnily enough, after the Israelis (who I managed to hate in five separate countries*) it was only an Austrian that I had a problem with on that whole trip. He was on the same trek up to Angel Falls and he had this real problem with the English.

*I did meet two Israelis I got on with, both travelling on their own. In groups they were all twats.

TdC

yeah, a mate of mine met up with two Israeli girls while traveling in Oz, and according to him they were great.

The Austrian I met felt a need to continually, and at great length explain that Austria was the best country in the world, with the best people. All others -countries and people- were, at best, mediocre. Austria, pearl of the world. According to this person, at least.

TdC

friendliest people I ever met were Catalan. they travel in packs and are impossible to escape. they drink beer like camels drink water and take your picture a lot. they have style and class, meaning I didn't score with any of the ladies :(

Ormorof

FH is my second home
I once met two lovely catalans they boight me beer and took my picture...

Later was informed it was in a gay bar... I was flattered

German tourists that complain are the worst though, the hotel breakfast isnt good in germany its so much better blahblah

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom