Its me again

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Yep its me again asking for xp spot advice :D
to recap we r peeps from hib pry with a we GG called Heresy, our group set up is 3 healers shammy warrior savage skald and zerk we also have 2 BB's, atm we are all lvl 40 and took a crimbo break from xping and are returning to the xp trail on friday, i got some good advice last time i asked here for xp spots so here i am again :)
Any spots where a fully buffed tank group can pull lots of oj/red/purp mobs that have a decent BaF rate would be good.
Tnx guys :cheers:
and Happy New Year

orbin

Fledgling Freddie
icebound bears in raumarik are weak to slash and theres lots of them, though you might wanna wait until lvl45+ for those, gl with exping!

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Well faraheim is very good at your level especially if the fg doesn't turn up as you can chain skrats to your hearts content. You could also try raumarik again with the sleipnerssons (horses) and some other high level mobs in the area. Also deep into faraheim forest where there are plenty of high level mobs, but now you should be considering chaining mobs for optimum xp for less downtime. Iarnidivur's lair is fine if you can handle it also, but almost certainly agree with trollheim.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Hagbui camp in vanern mabye abit to high yet but also a nice spot with great pop time..........

Coalface

Fledgling Freddie
I have exped about four characters from forty to fifty in Iarn, its a very good place for an exp group, especially if you can get some way into it..

:fluffle:

Poon

One of Freddy's beloved
Thats a pretty mad group setup m8 you sure you want to run with that?

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Sure we do its not ur run of the mill caster group i admit but with 6 erinies halberks it should prove rather evul vs casters who cant hurt us vs the uba assist train :clap: ofc i might not work and fall flat on my face and get called gimps on FH rvr board but hey, we like playing rather of the wall groups ;)

ThorbjoernB

Fledgling Freddie
with that grp setup id say skogs N of the Iarn dwarf camp in moderna. They pop fairly fast and are yellow-org to lvl 50. so should be ok.
Change the savage to a warrior, Blockage ftw

njalme

Fledgling Freddie
I take it you do this for the fun of it, since you skip the PL moderna groups.
So I would atleast try to check out the Iarnvidiur cave. It's a great cave imo that should be explored by everyone:) It drops quite nice items aswell. To be honest it's my fav cave. Have done lots of raids down there and I never get enough:p It might be abit difficult with a 40ish group but as it seems well balanced and with fop/bb's I would try it. Happy hunting

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Dont see the point in joining a new realm and not exploring it and getting pled to 50, sadly the bots dont have fop would this make a big difference other than downtime? :)

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
A fg of lvl 40 chars? Malmohus for the win! Start out at H spot, then move on to harder mobs if those are too easy. Shouldnt be tho..

If not, my tip for a fg of lvl 40s are Trollheim. Very fun dungeon, easy to run to (northish from the northest town in SI - Bjarken) and very nice pop. There are mobs in that dungeon that will give a fg of lvl 49s great xp, so in essence you can be there until you ding :p

Olvoair

Fledgling Freddie
i must say that to me the iarn dungeon is the superior choice. sure it is a bit off the beaten track (well, malmo is even further) but it offers nice camp bonuses, and the main danger inside is easily countered with ur 4 seers (everything u see dots or disease u)

done 3-4 chars 50 in iarn, so spent some time there, H cant compare to iarn imo, nor can a tank grp in malmo lair. tried both, didnt make me a repeat customer.

cheers,

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
we just outa I Lair gotta say tnx alot peeps for the advice its a bugger to get 2 but damn it was quiet and fantastic xp made 7 bubs at lvl 40 in 2.5 hrs :clap: and it was actually fun :wij: so ty for the advice guys :worthy:

Rezy

Fledgling Freddie
Belgerath said:
Sure we do its not ur run of the mill caster group i admit but with 6 erinies halberks it should prove rather evul vs casters who cant hurt us vs the uba assist train :clap: ofc i might not work and fall flat on my face and get called gimps on FH rvr board but hey, we like playing rather of the wall groups ;)

Eirene's Chest Piece is getting nerfed m8 :> patch this week and proc won't be that wild :>

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey theo :worthy: gimmie a pm on Monday or Friday night would ya :wub:

Tilda

Belgerath said:
Eirenes proc is (I think) fixed this week.

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
hehe typical looks like its GoV after all (cant be bothered to farm Danos again after hib lol) ;)

Theodoric

One of Freddy's beloved
Belgerath said:
Hey theo :worthy: gimmie a pm on Monday or Friday night would ya :wub:

was working monday... will be on friday evening if ya about <wonders what rec wants > :)

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Our guild is getting lonely with no alliance chat ;) be nice to annoy old mates :kissit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom