Trebz

/me wets himself and proceeds to beat up some unsuspecting monsters

W

Wij

Wot server you on Dan ?

Just bought it. Seeyas Sunday night :D

O

old.Stripes

Sigh, should have arrived yesterday. EB hasn't had the delivery yet.

This always fookin happens.

T

Trebz

Wij, im on Prydwn in the midgard realm. See ya ingame if you choose that server :)

A

Athan

Gits!

Grrrr:

1) Play some RvR on Excalibur in the beta until 3:30am or so last night, get 7 realm points, die lots to purples I can't even hit.
2) Go to bed at 4am, get up around 11:30am, have shower.
3) Proceed to rename beta Camelot folder and install DAoC from CD
4) Find Win98 has developed a server case of amnesia when it comes to my CD-R/RW drive, can't see it.
5) Try to sort that out, give win98 an even worse case of amnesia as it loses track of literally ALL my hardware.
6) Fiddle for 2.5 hours sorting that out, get rest of hardware back, still can't see CD drive now, despite seeing it during the driver reinstalls.
7) Find the 'bigger hammer' and convince win98 to see CD drive.
8) Proceed to actually install DAoC from CD, slooooooooooooooow. What IS that fucked up copy protection? If I look at the CD I can SEE a missing part of the track. I assume this is what made my CD drive repeatedly flip out at it.
9) ~3pm, finally installed, go to registration page:

AND THE FUCKER IS DOWN DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES.

10) Find Kremor's post about that on their forums, go to look in the General one, forums are now overloaded.
11) Come here and rant ;).

-Ath, pissed off, oh yes.

T

Trebz

I guess mentioning that I got it at 9:30am this morning, installed it fine, signed up as soon as it was available and proceeded to get to level 4 within an hour or so b4 i had to do work...wouldn't help huh? :)

Unlucky m8

T

Trebz

You got the game already wij? What was with the "see ya sunday night" ?

W

Wij

Won't be able to really play it till then. I'm away for the weekend :)

/edit: Prydwyn Midgard, Level 2 Norseman Rogue called Wij :)

T

Trebz

See ya on sunday, cant play til late tonight,waaa! :/

B

Brinx

Seems the whole world is has a anti-DAoC conspiracy going.. Telewest cable has been down in my area most of day after having no problems for months. There's only so much Sonic 3 EMU I can play before DAoC withdraw kicks in.

A

Athan

Well, I got in at last, sometime around 5pm I think it was. I'm Athanasius the Theurgist in Albion on Excalibur.

-Ath

S

Summo

This is intriguing. I reckon I'll buy DAoC this afternoon. Trebz, Wij... Stay alive! I will find you...

/edit: Been browsing these forums and peeps just seem to be talking gibberish. I must learn...

T

Trebz

Be careful, its an addictive game and just saps your time.

B

Brinx

Nonsense, I can quit whenever I like... just not today :D

T

[TNN]Aardvark

Ooo, lots of Middie scum :)

Interestingly, seems all the BW ppl have gone to Mid on Pryd, and all the BY ppl have gone Albion on Pryd. Some inter-GSP RvR going on soon methinks :)

W

Wij

teehee, we suck. they'll come in all level 42 double axe wielding and i'll run away with my potato peeler :)

A

Aoln

wooot another extremely clever person who can bump old useless threads. :m00:

C

Ch3tan

How did it start so well and end so badly. Just goes to show, good intentions get you nowhere.

S

Starman

well you know I was going to restart playing DAoC but I can't reactive my subscription cos of all the problems :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom