It's impossible.. could it be?!

T

Trinilim

1.60F

- Archers whose target dies while trying to release an arrow will now remain nocked, and they can select a new target.

- Siege bolts can now be used against targets that are in combat.

- Longshot has had its cost reduced to 6 points. A refund is granted for players who have already purchased it.

- Volley has had its cost reduced to 8 points and its reuse time is now 15 seconds, significantly shorter than before. A refund is granted for players who have already purchased it.

- The initial time to prepare a Volley is now half of what it was.

You mean a patch that's actually HELPING archers instead of beating them to death with the nerf bat?

T

tazzke

nah 1.6G will be

we removed all archer modifications BUT we kept

- Siege bolts can now be used against targets that are in combat

:)

watch and see

T

Tranquil-

Volleh/longshot ---> specline!!!1

though this one is good:

- Archers whose target dies while trying to release an arrow will now remain nocked, and they can select a new target

<jumps up and down>

T

Tranquil-

:wub: :spin: :hat: :kissit: :chortle: :scared: :lol: :cheers: :sex:

Oooh, all this lub in one day. I feel all fuzzy and warm.

<jumps up and down>

E

Exiled

Originally posted by Draylor
So is it enough to encourage you to finish levelling? :)

<shakes magic 8 ball> outlook looks doubtful

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Still uterly useless, with the exception of the arrow staying nocked. For the rest I still hate Mythic.

Some things I want to see is higher spec of longbow allows a percentage change to penetrate pbt. no, not 90% or so, but around 40%. Less fumbles/misses. And possibly a 20% melee decrease on enemy's using a disable shot or something.
Really, scouts still nerfed badly.
But, scout loving.. it is a good sign :)
Regards, Glottis

A

Aule Valar

critical strike line should be revised completely, you should get various types of shot
head shot - same as current crit strike
leg shot - snare
arm shot - dex debuff
body shot - bit of bleeding maybe, or con debuff
where the sun shineth not - too cruel, anyone doing this should be ganked on sight

T

Tranquil-

Originally posted by Draylor
So is it enough to encourage you to finish levelling? :)

I wonder what 1.60 G says... :) But one day my friend, one day.. :p

Originally posted by Exiled
<shakes magic 8 ball> outlook looks doubtful

Hmhm, don't be so pessimistic :p

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Still uterly useless, with the exception of the arrow staying nocked. For the rest I still hate Mythic.

Some things I want to see is higher spec of longbow allows a percentage change to penetrate pbt. no, not 90% or so, but around 40%. Less fumbles/misses. And possibly a 20% melee decrease on enemy's using a disable shot or something.
Really, scouts still nerfed badly.
But, scout loving.. it is a good sign :)
Regards, Glottis

Personally I can't see we'll be getting any chance greater than it is now to pierce BT though.. What I like is the trend I'm seeing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom