It's green DBs, but not as we know it !

Wij

I am a FH squatter
lo

Can I ask who else is running this place apart from Tony and Ben ? :)

thx guys anyway !

Please be gentle...

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Cool.

Who's running the QW DM server ?

Will

/bin/su
I believe its Deebs. He was bitching about being unable to get Creeper CTF working last night.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
\o/

This is top YAYness - I wanna play :)

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Lets just say this server is 1% DBs inspiration, 99% Zarjazz perspiration ;)

Hi Tony :clap:

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
Will said:
I believe its Deebs. He was bitching about being unable to get Creeper CTF working last night.

*slaps Will*

He poked and prodded Zarjazz for a bit who finally got it fixed and we had a quick blast of it close to midnight last night.

definately did ro><or so much

:D

Will

/bin/su
Insane said:
*slaps Will*

He poked and prodded Zarjazz for a bit who finally got it fixed and we had a quick blast of it close to midnight last night.

Ah, I went to bed before that. So Deebs had to call in some backup? Who'd have thought it? ;)

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Insane said:
*slaps Will*

Apologies for taking so long to get Creeper running. It's been so long since I looked at my QW source code I couldn't even remember how to compile the bastard!

Top games last night Insane. I can't wait until we get 20+ players on it as Creeper does indeed ro><or with 16+ people.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I wanna play - can I still use cheapo pr0xeh ? :)

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
Zarjazz said:
Top games last night Insane. I can't wait until we get 20+ players on it as Creeper does indeed ro><or with 16+ people.

especially when one bastard is running around as knight (or was it king?) with quad damage and rocket launcher.

:p

i nearly had you at one point when i had viking :)

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Someone tell me how to get hold of Quake and all the bits necessary and I'd like to join in. But it's been literally years since I've had any of the quakes installed.. tho I've got all three lying around somewhere.

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
Jonaldo said:
Someone tell me how to get hold of Quake and all the bits necessary and I'd like to join in. But it's been literally years since I've had any of the quakes installed.. tho I've got all three lying around somewhere.

(1) get a hold of an original version of Quake (1.06 helpful)
either through the following:
retailers.
(2) install all quake patches just in case, and slap on FUHQUAKE (www.fuhquake.net) which is a far spanglier version of QW
(3) install Threewave CTF 4.1 and Creeper Client (available on *cough* game *cough* FTP under games/quake/mods )
(4) join server

simple, easy, straightforward.
Pixie had prepared a quick 'n easy way and all you needed was pak1.pak from the quake disk to play

Will

/bin/su
I may join you at some point, but I really suck at it, having not played it continuously since it was released.

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
Will said:
I may join you at some point, but I really suck at it, having not played it continuously since it was released.

just like the rest of us then :)

i dont think ted managed to kill anything last night, either because of the haze in front of his face.. or the fact that zarjazz was the quad whore of the night :eek:

worMatty

One of Freddy's beloved
Ho, you saw the jewel case one and the boxed one? I did too, but I wanted the new Replay version. I'll take a break from work and check out da' shops tomorrow. Might even pop into *gasp* GAME!

There is a GameStation right across the road from GAME in Chester. The former came a few years after GAME did. I thought it was a strange decision to put it there, but they both seem to be doing good business. I went for job interviews at both stores and the difference in the way they run their shops and work is largely different. GAME seem more focused on targets, whereas GameStation say they're just there to have a good time.

Apex

Fledgling Freddie
down boy!!!!

btw any of you get the 3 in one quake pack the one that had q1 q2 and q3 ???? if so any of you seen the fact that quake seems to be patched to 1.08 (1.09 some times) ?????

Trebz

One of Freddy's beloved
Wij said:
lo

Can I ask who else is running this place apart from Tony and Ben ? :)

thx guys anyway !

Please be gentle...
I'm here, doing the usual graphics and sorting out the look of the forum. Obviously it still needs some tweaking and the buttons need doing, all in good time tho!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Zarjazz said:
Lets just say this server is 1% DBs inspiration, 99% Zarjazz perspiration ;)

Hi Tony :clap:

Heh, you mean 99% DBs whip, 1% Zarjazz fixing his qwprogs.dat :p

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Good lord, those prices are rather silly.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Ah piss - promise me you'll still be playing QW in the new year plz ? :(

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Wij said:
Ah piss - promise me you'll still be playing QW in the new year plz ? :(

Oh yes, just been playing Creeper CTF, was fucking manic and enjoyable. Shame I pressed Alt-Tab and Fuhquake crashed.

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Deebs said:
Oh yes, just been playing Creeper CTF, was fucking manic and enjoyable. Shame I pressed Alt-Tab and Fuhquake crashed.
He means his cheat program crashed :p

All his team were damn hax0rz :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom