It's goodbye from me.

H

heilel

I've been playing DAOC since around MArch last year and have really enjoyed my stay.
However, I miss the rolplaying element, DAOC just doesn't really have that for me.

Anyway, my subs will run out any day now and since ATM I can't resubscribe even if I wanted to and TBH, the latest problems put the shits up me quite a bit until they finally announced that my CC details were NOT hacked, has discouraged me from even wanting to resubscribe.

So, my future plans are probably to play in a persistent world for Neverwinter nights, I found a nice one called avlis which is free to play in to begin with and is very cheap when you DO pay.
It also is reputed to have a very good Roleplaying element, which will be nice.
If that works out well, then that'll be my MMORPG of choice for the forseeable future.

If not, then I'll probably move onto Dragon Empires next year or EQ2 when that comes out soon.

So, I'll continue playing DAOC occasionally until my subs run out.

So, it's a goodbye to all the people who know my main character, Cleric, "Cambrensis" and I hope things get sorted out in DAOC for all of you.

Cya :)

G

godfried

try narfell persistent world...rl mate of my plays there 7/7 10+ hours a day

bb mate i tried a nwn pw but too much roleplay for me (i prefer tabletop with friends tbh)

H

heilel

Originally posted by godfried
try narfell persistent world...rl mate of my plays there 7/7 10+ hours a day
bb mate i tried a nwn pw but too much roleplay for me (i prefer tabletop with friends tbh)

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll check it out..:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom