Its good to be a subscriber :P

R

RSO:Gray

hey dont know how many here have payed for the BW subscrion

F

FragFodder

Me, Zey, Mike, Yoni have all got subs

CAC, Teflon Vapouriser and Rak should av em comming :D errrrm when I send the email to BigFoot lol... Doh

/me gets finger out and sorts email :)

FF

R

so admins get free subscriptons :mad: hey any one know when we can get a fourm with Barrysworld too Oh and fragfodder could you add us to the bwjk2l clan hosted site bit with JP =RD= n so on new URL is www.rso-home.barrysworld.net
ill email you with the change too only reson i moved it cos bw hosts a banna free site and has php :) me so happy subscription is a good idea for BW

F

FragFodder

To update that part of the site m8 is simple, infact you must do it yourself. Just edit your clans/teams BW Profile and the changes will filter through to the site

Nothing to do with me :p

GG

Z

Zey

Frag, ummmmm League admins only get subs while the league is running, as soon as the league ends, you admins wont have it anymore.

R

Raktael

Ummm, I think Frag already told us that Zey, well i'm sure he told me anyways :p

F

FragFodder

And when has the league stopped?

We're only gonna be having a 3 week break MAX b4 season 2 :D

FF

R

he he Frag thats a good trick to keep that subscription :p
even if its a sly cheaky way to keep it :p but how you gonna fill the 3 week gap
we could have the BWJK2 duel torny groups of three per clan :) would Rox ur sox he he

F

FragFodder

Hehe

The idea is more along the lines of...

A 3 week gap wont make it worth canceling everyones subscription. Just to reenable them 21 days later, but we could possibly do it in 2. Remember I did a full reorg and we only lost a week :p

The way I see it is, the more we keep the Admins in work then the more likly they are to keep their subs.

As for a 1v1 league... hmmm intreaging...

BW have told me that they'll be implementing a form of automation within the league structures, possibly a little like ClanBase.
If thats the case I could find myself with more time on my hands and able to organise a 1v1 league. Unless someone wants to take that on their own back and run something. I'll give them access to Neville and editing rights on the BWJk2L site.

FF

R

1v1 Leauge

looks like i might of had a good idea for once :p
well i wouldnt mind helping out with the 1v1 leauge stuff it would also might be intrsting to see a thrid party style 1v1 leauge insted of just claned duel leauge say have 4 groups with a 3 a side duel match 10 mins a game winner stays on fation IE each clan would have 3 lives like in a 2d tag beatum up game

then the winner would stay on

as for the non claned players it would just be a 1v1 30 mins

i sugest no force though cos its all about the saber skills and maybe just pull push speed and seeing forces i dont see a point in projectiles so maybe disableing Saber throw too cos i think its gay imho any ways maybe we could talk about this in #bwjk2l some time ff & also talk about you defecting from JCC to RSO :p as JCC dont need more players thay have about 40 alreaddy :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread