Its finally here guys:)

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Yes patch 1.81 will now include the /xpoff command !! :cheers: :) :) no more suiciding

Dark Age of Camelot
Test Version 1.81 Release Notes
Realm vs Realm and Class focus
November 9, 2005

===================================

NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES

- Trying to use Vanish while unable to (such as while on horseback, stealthed, or dead) will no longer cause the Vanish re-use timer to be set.

- Players will now keep illusions when leaving stag form.

- Added a new /xpoff command. This allows players to stop receiving experience points if they choose (primarily for use in the battlegrounds). This feature can be turned off by using /xpoff again. Players will be reminded that they have this feature on each time they enter the game, but not every time they would have gained experience points. Note that experience messages will not print when the player has experience turned off.

- When eligible for a free level, clicking on your trainer with /xpoff set will give the player a message telling them they can claim their free level if they turn experience back on.

- Added a new /rpoff command. This allows players to stop receiving realm points if they choose (primarily for use in the battlegrounds). This feature can be turned off by using /rpoff again. Players will be reminded that they have this feature on each time they enter the game, but not every time they would have gained realm points. Note that realm point messages will not print when the player has realm points turned off.

The amount of times me sending emails to the heralds and other players doing so have payed off

Latuvu Kmk

Fledgling Freddie
Wooh I'm gonna play vampiir whole day/night ^^

Was boring to jump 5 times to suicide xDDD

Really a nice thing =) Leave NSelect. now elkie and come back to thid =)

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Thank god! :D

I was just moaning about it to Invy yesterday! I had to suicide from 9 bubs down to 0 three times in one night. Won't be anywhere near as frustrating now that I know its actually getting sorted out.

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
imo just make thidranki 20-29, would make some certain classes much more usefull and would make killing those annoying zergs faster. :p

RS|Pikoah

Fledgling Freddie
Fecking typical...my shammy accidently dinged :( was going for a title-- 1270kills 447deathblows 1day 17hours played :(

rynnor

Rockhound
Shame it wont get here for a while :(

It has the extremely usefull ability to turn off free levels - nothing worse than capping a realm level who's points you cant spend due to a free level lurking on your trainer...

statued

Loyal Freddie
RS|Pikoah said:
Fecking typical...my shammy accidently dinged :( was going for a title-- 1270kills 447deathblows 1day 17hours played :(

i feel for you :<

my bard (pawned) 1867 kills... i DL elcains UI and use it then outa of nowere ding 25 cause i didnt see that i had to open the xp bar if i wanted to see it ::<

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
rynnor said:
Shame it wont get here for a while :(

It has the extremely usefull ability to turn off free levels - nothing worse than capping a realm level who's points you cant spend due to a free level lurking on your trainer...
/freelevel decline for you, it has been in game for a few patches already.

Danita

PhiCa

Fledgling Freddie
Sweeeettt !!!1

Finally :D ... but why would u ever turn off rp's ? U cant get more than it requires to enter bg anyway ^^

Latuvu Kmk

Fledgling Freddie
if you want to xp in RvR with lvl 50's you turn rp off, you dont get more than 1L4 and you take xp ...

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
exponentiaL said:
imo just make thidranki 20-29, would make some certain classes much more usefull and would make killing those annoying zergs faster. :p

OMG OMG OMG THIS COULD JUST ABOUT OUT DO SLICED BREAD AS THE NEW BEST THING EVER, as for quote i agree it would be class to gank grey cons:p

Crite = no more sui.. had to do it atleast twice a day ( so Leet:p i joke i joke )(but no i win )

OMG WOooooooOOOoooOooOOOooOOoooOOOooOOt

yo arumos this means u better be bringing fena out for a few runs i want duo,

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
TriggerHappy said:
OMG OMG OMG THIS COULD JUST ABOUT OUT DO SLICED BREAD AS THE NEW BEST THING EVER, as for quote i agree it would be class to gank grey cons:p

Crite = no more sui.. had to do it atleast twice a day ( so Leet:p i joke i joke )(but no i win )

OMG WOooooooOOOoooOooOOOooOOoooOOOooOOt

yo arumos this means u better be bringing fena out for a few runs i want duo,

lol all this time ur spending on mid..good call activating GoV on that...think u call a VW :eek6: :eek7: :puke: :touch:

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
my Vw rox box 112..... prawn u noob :p look out for the red shadow :p

(jaws music ...................................)

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
They should remove the RP cap in Thid woudl be a lot more fun would take us a long time to get high but would be more rewarding, as i prefer thid RVR to the big boys RVR lol

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Tigersans said:
They should remove the RP cap in Thid woudl be a lot more fun would take us a long time to get high but would be more rewarding, as i prefer thid RVR to the big boys RVR lol
It would be cool but easily abusable (RP PLing in 'real' RvR) plus also if people can get RP's for every kill then less people will play honourably.

Until classic comes out, I will only be playing Thid chars ;) Far more fun than at level50.

Twinbladez

Fledgling Freddie
thid is a crap bgs be fair.

Molvik is best layed out bgs and can be most fun as long you got the peeps online to play there.

but thats just my view

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
RS|Pikoah said:
thid 20-29? nah, just people should go to the next BG

Totally agree with u there m8

Btw why did u claim leirvik to lvl 9-10 the other day, even though hibs did take it off u <and they claimed it too lol , though lvl 4 >.

PEOPLE STOP CLAIMING BG KEEPS, its incredibly easy to treb a hole in a wall of a lvl 10 keep, though takes 45 mins, but have u tried to ram a lvl 10 keep door down on a seigemaster ram ?

U might as well be hitting it with a sponge :p

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
knighthood said:
have u tried to ram a lvl 10 keep door down on a seigemaster ram ?
Yes I did and it scarred me for live( we did take the keep in the end ).

Danita

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom