It's cold outside there's no kind of atmosphere...

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Good news, I though the last ones they done on Dave were great, lets hope they keep it up

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
ye they really redeemed themselves with series 10 loved them might rewatch that series again

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
"Step up to red alert"

"Sir are you sure, it does mean changing the bulb"

My favourite line ever

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You know, with all my experiences with star treks and wars, dr whos and superheros, this series has still evaded me. No idea why, it just always seems to fade away from my brain before i remember to get a hold of it.

I think i have to rectify the situation real soon ;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
No wonder you have such poor taste in films and TV if you have never seen Red Dwarf.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
That's like saying your taste in comedy is sh*t because you haven't seen studio julmahuhvi.
No, it's not. I'm not a massive fan of Red Dwarf but you could've picked something much better to make a comparison with.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
No, it's not. I'm not a massive fan of Red Dwarf but you could've picked something much better to make a comparison with.

Don't need to be a perfect example to make the point, as you said ;)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
One of the great Brit Coms. Loved the show and glad it coming back for more. Few of my fav quotes.

"Call it extreme if you like, but I propose we hit it hard and hit it fast with a major - and I mean major - leaflet campaign" - Rimmer
"Of course, lager! The only thing that can kill a vindaloo!"- Lister

Holly Quotes:
I am Holly, the ship's computer, with an IQ of 6000; the same IQ as 6000 PE teachers.
That's a load of Tottenham, that is. Yeah, a steaming pile of Hotspur.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Cant say I've been a fan of the series. It is mildly amusing. On the whole though I found it rather tedious and annoying.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well as far as british comedy goes, it has some boots to fill as i've been feeding on monty python, young ones, little britain, fawlty towers, black adder, allo allo, men behaving badly, coupling and the likes.

British comedy is by far superior, even if US comedy fills that brainless "time to eat dinner" slot.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Cant say I've been a fan of the series. It is mildly amusing. On the whole though I found it rather tedious and annoying.

Seasons I > IV - everything after that starts to go downhill with the occasional classic gem.

But the first four seasons are equal to twenty seasons of something only mildly less great :)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
My mates a mad Red Dwarf fan and a few years ago we were watching another mate of mine abseiling down a hotel, someone in the crowd asked his name, my mate says 'Dwane...Dwane Dibbly'
Next the entire crowd is chanting 'cmon Dwane!'
Oh we laughed

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
hay-ho-pip and dandy...

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
So, what is this all about?

After a quick google search; Oh, Brittish comedy. *facepalm*

*Goes back to Alan Partridge*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom