Its all over..... :(

A

Anatole

I've just noticed... I've been on these boards all day, and no-one has mentioned the England / Brazil match yet.... so I'll 'kick things off' (bad pun)....

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Ah well.... I never liked football anyway..... 22 men kicking a ball aroung <sniff>..... Its not as though the world cup is all that great anyway..........

O

old.Cru

Yes it is that important U dickweed, it ain't the "Bridge Inn" cup or the Derby cup it's the WORLD CUP!

O

old.HiredGoon

I want South Korea to win. will be the perfect symbol, of how bad referees can screw up a tournament, and how the underdog sometimes outshines the stars, by simply playing very very entertaining football :D

(also, they never won. give em a chance :p )

O

old.tRoG

turkey V brazil

s. korea V germany

i can only really see the final (only one week away!!!) being ger v bra, unless the refs screw up again and disallow half the goals like in the italy matches and in s. korea v spain...

methinks there must be fixing going on.. the ref said the ball was out of play when spain crossed the ball 10yards from the byline (and scored btw...)

england are out of the world cup! yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

D

Damon_D

Well if they dont get a bleeding decent Ref in the next match , peopel will start about bought ref's ( we all ready are ) Until now 3+ goals have been disalloved against S.korea. That has to be some sort of record allready, but Italy have only them self to than for there defeat , they sccored one goal an in there usual arrogance thought " bahh these cant play soccer as well as us the mighty soccer stars" and promptly lost the game, all I have to say is HA HA HA:clap: Spain was bleeding unlucky and the ref's head had just been hit by several meteors and lightnings ( only excusse there can be )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom