It's All His Fault

G

At 1st i thought it was really annoying, i love it now, its a piss take, and good luck to the people that are making money out of it, if no one bought it then you would see no adverts would you, so,i am like lots of other people who like it, you can sit in your ivory tower slagging off everything thats not leet, like the rest of the forumites who think that they are really special, in reality being different doesnt get you as far as you may think it does. Sometimes its just good to fit in with what everyone else is doing.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
It's the most irritating unfunny thing i've ever had this misfortune to hear. However, since the UK public are consumers of mindless shite (spice girls, reality TV shows, Neighbours, the Top 40) then i'm not surprised it's fucking everywhere.

Hats off to the creators for making a killing out of other people's stupidity.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I'm with Swift on this. Anyone who finds that frog even the slightest bit entertaining must be under 10 years of age and/or retarded.

edit: I also agree with Big G.

Skyler

Fledgling Freddie
It was amusing for the first few times the ad was on... it was fun to laugh at the reactions of other people nearby as they hear it on TV... but it's kind of gone too far now.

It's on almost every damn ad break on any channel that has adverts, half the time it's on TWICE during one adbreak.. and today it's been on back to back every ad break...

They are all scammers and it's a load of crap... and the formula 1 car insanity test pic was great :p

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
brooky said:
At 1st i thought it was really annoying, i love it now, its a piss take, and good luck to the people that are making money out of it, if no one bought it then you would see no adverts would you, so,i am like lots of other people who like it, you can sit in your ivory tower slagging off everything thats not leet, like the rest of the forumites who think that they are really special, in reality being different doesnt get you as far as you may think it does. Sometimes its just good to fit in with what everyone else is doing.

Your the first person over the age of 5 I've ever heard say they like the twatting-crazy frog. Those TV ads are like a cancer spreading across the TV networks. You're a sick, sick, man and should be taken out and disembowelled with a rusty hacksaw blade.

Nos

Fledgling Freddie
I bet brooky was in the target audience that thought Last Action Hero was good.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Dillinja said:
Anyone who finds that frog even the slightest bit entertaining must be under 10 years of age

You've hit the nail on the head there. I live in a cul de sac, where kids play often - what do they run around singing all day? - "is this the way to ama..." i'll stop there.

Aimed at kids, who then hastle the parents.

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
The most single irritating advert ever created.

It was funny 8 years ago when it was the F1 pic for the first couple of times. Now it's just shit.

You can't watch any of the music channels right now cos that fucking advert plays twice each ad-break. I have to dive for the remote every time it plays for fear of going insane and either change channel or mute the telly.

Elvis was on to a good thing with the whole shooting-his-telly thing.

Fuck knows who's actually spending money on the thing. I don't know a single person who's confessed to having it on their phone let alone heard it in public.

I think the people making money out of it are ***** for inflicting it on us.

KevinUK

Can't get enough of FH
If you didnt all watch TV so much then maybe the frog wouldnt bother you. :p
It crosses the line when I hear the 'song' on an ad banner on gametrailers.com though. :twak:

Penguin

Fledgling Freddie
First time i saw it was with the F1 car. I thought it was kinda funny at first .. but it's everywhere .. and thats what makes it so damn annoying for me. They've over used it. Now it's just plain annoying.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I think that guy might be in the top 10 most wanted list of forum people everywhere.

Not that the crazy frog ever annoyede me that much and the F1 thing was hilarious back in the "day". The sound aside, the crazy frog 2 video is absolutely wonderful 3d work.

Embattle

FH is my second home
My mum is getting well pissed off seeing these adverts every other advert break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom