Its a Living

S

Scooba Da Bass

Someone needs to sell SWG players fools gold, they'll buy anything.

C

.Cask

Everyone will find something to waste their money on.

I've made a about £500 selling my old accounts when I bored from games but doing it for a living would be pointless. I really doubt that people are making 6 figure sums from doing it.

I never played UO but I know that with EQ selling/buying accounts and equipment is generally frowned upon. If someone is discovered as a buyer or seller then a lot of people take great pleasure in giving them a hard time. Not to mention it could get them banned.

I doubt Sony banned sales due to preserving the game world though. Probably just couldn't figure out a decent way of making extra bucks from it themselves.

I

icemaiden

The guy's only doing it so his wife doesn't stop him playing his ickle game.. bit sad when u think about it.

C

.Cask

Would have been easier to buy her a new PC and hope she got addicted too :)

S

]SK[

My mate sold shit loads of stuff on ebay. There is one game he sold his 2 chars for like £400, unbelieveable tbh. Ive seen the odd rare item from Diablo 2 being sold. Never considered buying it though. If you play the game long enough youll find the item/or trade for it.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3040319740&category=4596

Fuck me and I thought that my 500 or so armour was pretty much the best you can get.

C

Cdr

Each to their own I guess.

He's found a market and he's using it to great effect - 6 fixure earnings, not a bad effort.

Fair play to the fella, he's prob one of the very few people who actually enjoys the way he's earning money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom