It's a girl!

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Today (actually yesterday now), on new years eve, 19.53 cet mine and Zoes daughter Isabella was born, 4.1Kg pure love :)

All went well and Zoe is fine for those that know her. The babygirl is fine too, screams loud and eat well, as it should be.

Happy new year people, may you all have a wonderful year filled with love and purpose, and also a great gamingyear too of course.

/Shike, father of three and officially old!

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Congratulation Shike :) Even though I dont know you its always nice to hear about things like this cause it warms my heart :)

Im glad that Zoe also got out of this ontop of things. You take care of the little baby and happy new year :)

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Congratulations indeed...

Best wishes to the whole family, I hope it's a great year for all of you

E

EmeraldSpider

Congratulations, glad to hear Mum and Babay are doing well, what a nice start for you year :)

Ele

Zdeath

Banned
Congratulations shike :)

Soon to be princess of DAoC indeed :D

Best wishes to your family.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Big Grats mate all the best to you, the wifey and your newborn :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Shike regardless of any cross words we may have had in the past I am absolutley delighted for you, Zoe and all your children. May you all have a safe and happy future :)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
cHodAX said:
Shike regardless of any cross words we may have had in the past I am absolutley delighted for you, Zoe and all your children. May you all have a safe and happy future :)

Chodax you silly man, I Have no grudges whatsoever with you at all, never had :> Ingame is ingame, forums is forums, and afaik I think we have discussed once, ever, thats like, nothing :fluffle: Thanks though, as for all of you, thanks :)

A pic as requested, 1-2 hour old baby.

Isabella2.JPG

edit: oww thats a big pic, sorry about that but I really cba to downsize it atm. Will do it later.

Now I'm just gonna go sleep, really well, been a long day!

Drucken

Fledgling Freddie
Yaay grats. :D

Good timing I guess, jsut a few more hours and she would've been a year/grade younger/lower :)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Gratz :)

By that picture, she looks like shes training to wield like a savage :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom