It's a big ad.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
lol m8 :worthy: fair play, that gave me a laugh at collage..;)

Snakester

Fledgling Freddie
saw this advert in australia (as carlton is an ozzy beer, and they don't drink crap like foster's), carlton actually released this advert on the net so thereby cutting down on cost , ie not paying for tele fee's. but in 2 days there website got like 3 million hit's and word of the add spread fast (taking in mind australia's population is just under 20 mil for such a huge continent). so all the local and national news programmes got wind of it, played it in there new's programmes all across the country, and walla!!!! free tele air for there add... wouldn't like to guess how much money they saved.

thought i'd enlighten u lot :)

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Snakester said:
saw this advert in australia (as carlton is an ozzy beer, and they don't drink crap like foster's), carlton actually released this advert on the net so thereby cutting down on cost , ie not paying for tele fee's. but in 2 days there website got like 3 million hit's and word of the add spread fast (taking in mind australia's population is just under 20 mil for such a huge continent). so all the local and national news programmes got wind of it, played it in there new's programmes all across the country, and walla!!!! free tele air for there add... wouldn't like to guess how much money they saved.

thought i'd enlighten u lot :)

Interesting post! I've seen the add before, thought it was absolutely hilarious.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Good ad

....although (1) you don't get than many ppl in zergs these days (bring back old emain !!) and (2) put that many ppl in one zone and servers go crash

:cheers:

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
lol i had to watch it again, still funny :p...
any1 know the name of that song btw the classic 1 in that add that they sing along to ?? or if it was in any movie songtrack that i can search for ? :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom