Its 11:25pm-and the servers have died-gratz!

O

old.Paranoid

I was nicly brousing through the forums when.. whopf... slowwwwoowwww...... That means only 1 think.. the servers are down...
Then i saw the People who are browisng this Forum: list go up and up and up...

GOA!!!1 GRRR

O

old.Lianuchta

Hardly their fault, but still :flame:

We were defending Bledmeer from the Middies when I went LD, now can't get back on.

O

old.Paranoid

would have been nice to be told IN GAME about this reboot

O

old.Ozwin

Hmmm we were in mid chain of pygmy goblins , next thing im dead , my party is and theres bodies littered around lyonesse as far as the eye can see

Wasnt any reboot they slowly died

K

Khalen

Yeah due to the lag we took someone else's pull.. sorry about that.. I'm glad we could kill the enemy just before the lag was LDing everyone...

O

old.ViscountCharles

Because so many people went LD all at once, the patch server was overloaded for a while. And because my ISP was having "issues", I couldn't reconnect at all :(

So what with shopping, GOA, and BTfuckingOpenworld, I got 10 minutes of play last night.

S

SFXman

You people from England seem to have such huge problems with ISPs all the time, poor guys :)

G

Galatea

despite being naff and expensive for what we get, i dont see a problem :p

i laugh at the 'unlimited' services that some companies run, yet ban you if you stay online for more than 12 hours a day!

(note, bt recently cut the allowed online time from 16 hours to 12 hours and raised the price, how cheeky is that!

O

old.Mobstomper

My ISP r0x0rs, Nildram DSL, best in the world 25 ping, and nooooo downtime well worth my 30/month. As I type been connected for 24 days 16 hours. errr not been on that long though ;-).

S

SFXman

OMG?!?!?! You have LIMITS on your connection times?!?!?! WTF? That is very straaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnggggggeeeeeee!
Never heard of such a thing in my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom